Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Off the Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy Rei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Off the Topic   Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 am

Amy was annoyed as usual. Her posture showing that she had a bad day, as usual. Really there was nothing different than any other day she had. Her eyes, those tiger eyes glaring at the cold of the world. She hated everything today. Oh how emo. Why was she like this? Well her life was hell and would continue to be for the problem she had in falling under the grip of the wrong people. She had no one she could trust anymore. After all her best friend was dead and this left Amy empty. Her pale face betraying no second thoughts on what she was like. She was isolated; cold and distant. She despised what life made her and what people did to make her that way. Yet to top everything, she hated herself. A confused young woman was she. Lost in life's confusing maze. She didn't know what to do now so instead of thinking further on that strain, she stopped to stare at the sky. Above her would float those dark and ominous clouds. Today bode rain and yet the clouds refused to abide by their own needs.

Running a hand through her dark pink hair she flicked her eyes about the area. She felt paranoid. She didn't like people watching her and she had done as she always did and found herself pushing as far away as she could find possible without breaking rules. It would be an extremely odd coincidence if someone just happened to be here as well. She would believe she was being followed. It was nothing new, Amy trusted no one. Not even her own team mates. It was a wonder she could become a chunin as most saw her as someone who didn't play well with the other children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tekkiri

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 am

Tekkiri, otherwise known as the Mizukage under the alias "Sessho Saiken" was returning from a secret training location after practicing his elemental ninjutsu. Although he had just had a long days worth of training, he wasnt sweaty, nor did he look tired or was hot at all. On the contrary his body was rather cold as it normally was. He travelled fast, when suddenly he landed and looked up as if he just noticed something. The crimson eyes hidden behind his grey contacts soon narrowed as it seemed there was someone not to far away from his location. Tekkiri raised an eyebrow and wondered who would be around this location.

Instead of wearing a more Kage-like appearance, Tekkri was wearing an ANBU outfit, which was something he often did when he left the village to train. Suspicious about who would be nearby the Mizukage put on a tradition ANBU mask, similar to that of Hakus and then headed towards the direction where he sensed the presence.

He soon came near face to face with Amy and behind his mask, the Mizukage's eyes quickly analyzed the girl.Amy...shes a chuunin for Kirigakure...why is she here, Tekkiri wondered, his photographic memory instantly remembering who the girl was based off of the information he had about every ninja in Kirigakire that he had kept in his office.

Posing as an ANBU, Tekkiri then approached her. He was silent at first and then spoke calmly. His voice had a unique tone to it. It was at the same time strong, yet soft spoken, calm, yet terrifying. "What would you be doing here?", he simply asked,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Rei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 am

Amy was still zoning. The face of hers holding no inkling of what she felt. Her eyes blank holes like blackholes, taking in and not returning. Above her left eye that scar standing out the most on her pale skin. She felt no presences nor did she really care. If someone were to kill her they had a good enough reason did they not? Besides she had run through her paranoia phase and to only find there was no one there. Her body relaxed and her eyes eased closed, the scent of the slowly encroaching night filling her nostrils. She allowed the peace of dusk to overwhelm her and relax her; lulling her in safety or at least a feel of such. She finished her breath and finally the sounds of footsteps alerted her she wasn't alone as she first assumed. She jumped slightly at the voice the timing between the footsteps and the sudden voice startling her only because his mouth had ruined her peaceful night. What was to be expected? Amy never did get good time to meditate. Always someone would interrupt it. Nonetheless it would be rude not to respond. Though a rude response was never a good option either.

He seemed to be a strong person. His voice booming slightly as if he held authority. Then again he was wearing an ANBU uniform so maybe he did have power. Amy however never could respect people through simple silly ranks. After all those were just names people would flaunt around. How silly of them. No, Amy only respected people who had earned it. Her own voice was cold as ice and her eyes held daggers, not out of any sort of feelings towards the man personally, but towards her judgement of the world in general. "I am here to be alone." She said hinting for him to leave now, though she doubted he would. "And I have as much right to be here as you." Of course she had no reason to be defensive, but it was in her nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tekkiri

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Sun May 29, 2011 4:53 am

As night fell upon then Tekkiri for a brief moment had closed his eyes behind his mask. It seemed that the day truely had gone by a lot faster than he originally thought. He then looked back at the girl and listened to her words very carefully...Here to be alone...Tekkiri analyzed that phrase first. It was commonly used when someone wanted to think about something, or if they were simply running away from something. Honestly though, there were so many ways that one statement could go so he didnt deduce anything right away. "I have as much right to be here as you"...another commonly used statement. It was a defensive one where she asserted herself. Generally people would say that when they were trying to protect something, or if they were just plain out stubborn.

Tekkiri thought of her two sentences and tried to guess her personality through that and the stories he heard about her as well as in the information in their ninja file. He was silent and he turned his head slightly as he decided to test something...to see if he could pull a reaction from her of any kind.

"You've gone through a lot, and its affected your overall personality as a person", he said. It was a simply statement and it could have been just stupid rambling that he just did. However he wanted to see how she would react to his words. Any reaction could lead him on what to say next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Rei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Sun May 29, 2011 5:04 am

Amy had dismissed hthis man, told him to buzz off essentially and tried to push him away with cold, blunt words. Somehow that didn't work. Amy wondered where she went wrong, then she decided she must have not been cruel enough, but now she was feeling lazy. She didn't want to waste her energy in telling him to leave again. She had been straightforward and he STILL didn't get it. She was impatient, so she wouldn't bother repeating herself. Instead she acted as if she were ignoring him. Of course she wasn't, no that would be unwise. After all at any moment he could slice her throat and even if he had a reason she wouldn't go down without a fight. Her eyes widened a moment as he did the unthinkable. He tried to relate to her on some level. Oh no. That pissed her off.

"I would refrain from walking down that road." She said coldly. "As I know nothing of what you speak of." She'd rather talk about her breast size then talk about her past. Sad but true. She despised talking about the past hell she lived in. She wouldn't talk to people she knew about it, why did this stranger think he was any different. If he knew so much about her why did he think he could get anything out of her. She was a shelled up person after all. Her eyes looked away once more, narrow and full of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tekkiri

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Mon May 30, 2011 12:13 am

Tekkiri chuckled behind his mask, it was in his sadistic nature to want to torture this girl. However he had to play the kage that he was..she would be spared from his wrath..she was useful to him. In a way she belonged to him as she was a ninja for Kiri, to fight for the village and its kage.

Tekkiri once again chuckled when he heard her remarks. This laugh was louder so that she would slightly hear it. It was a dark sadistic laugh, the laugh of a legit demon. Tekkiri then spoke to the girl once again. "You spoke as if I didnt already know youre entire story...as if I didnt already who you are...Amythest Rei", he said somewhat coldly. He then continued, "I already know of your tragic past...how you were the daughter of a famed ninja and once he left your world began shattering apart. I know of the friend you lost.", he then said, he voice now fully emotionless and almost cruel.

There was a moment of silence...Tekkiri then decided perhaps saying that was the wrong thing to do, he would seem evil if he just brought all of that up for no reason. "I understand because my world also had a few tragic turns..I infact lost my entire family for no explained reason", he concluded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Rei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Mon May 30, 2011 1:41 am

Amy tensed when he started speaking. Was he STILL here? How irritating. Did he bricks for brains? Perhaps. After all it certainly seemed it. He couldn't take the most obvious hints in fact it seemed he intentionally made her angry. She hated the fact that it was working. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of her skirt and those tiger eyes stared him down; narrow and full of hate. "I don't want your sympathy. I want you to leave me the fuck alone." She swore with a sharp tone. It seemed the girl didn't care who this man was and felt nothing for his demonic voice. She feared nothing it would appear to anyone. She was a little firecracker. No matter if the man was God himself, she held nothing for him. Simply because Amy couldn't trust anyone, therefore respecting people was an extremely hard feat.

Her fists shook with rage. How could he be so selfish? Thinking she would relate to anyone. She just wanted to be alone and lamenting on this topic only set forth her rage. She felt her eyes slit further and she turned away from him, standing to her feet. Her skirt swaying with the movements of the slight she made. Each chain tinging softly and energetically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tekkiri

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Mon May 30, 2011 4:15 am

Tekkiri didnt seem afraid or even moved in the slightest by her reaction, he infact expected it. He smiled as it seemed her emotions...her rage intensified which was good. After all that would just make his next move all the more powerful. Tekkiri also was antipicating her to attack him, so he was also ready for that. There was a silence between then again and the breeze blew. Tekkiri looked at the girl and then spoke one devistating word...

"Flashback".

That one word activated a very powerful genjutsu and most likely Amy wouldnt be able to defend herself from the soundbase genjutsu, however if she did nothing would happen. However that was highly likely as she listened to everything he said before, so why would she stop listening now. The word was the trigger and if it was heard it would effect her.

The surrounding area would turn black and suddenly it would seem as if time had turned backwards. Amy would find herself at the very night where her friend had died by her mothers hand. She would be trapped in the body of her younger self and she was forced go through that entire experience again within a few short momenets. This was done as Tekkiri played off of her anger to manifest this portion of her life through the genjutsu.

Once the jutsu had shown her that everything would just fade to black for the girl. Everything was black and there was nothing else. Tekkiri's voice echoed around her.

"Interesting...", he merely said as he too had seen her experience with his own eyes. Under his ANBU mask there was a smirk, due to his sadism, he merely found her suffering...entertaining.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Rei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   Mon May 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Oh how pissed she was. His words boding ill will and then she heard an annoying noise in her head like the screeching of a rewind button. She twitched her brow as that whole night replayed in her head.. or at least started too. When she couldn't change that path of her mind she knew something was off. Her hands pressed into a handsign and she whispered softly, "Release." Dispelling that video like a shattering of glass. Then her face went rigid, her eyes cold and heartless; beyond pissed. A hand on a wakizashi she got in a battle position, lips turned to shoe her displeasure. "I don't care WHO you are. What you tried to do was the rudest thing ever. How dare you try to invade my mind you bastard." Oh yes the firecracker went off like a firework. It may be a dumb idea to show hostility to the mizukage, but she was beyond furious. Her logic out the door as her rage mode took control.

Everything was darkened and sharpened in a way as the petite figure allowed her anger to show. Everything focused on her muscles like an animal. Amy was like that only at few times and today the mizukage had pushed her limits. She might not fight him, but she challenged him... DARED him to try something more. She was no longer in the mood to be 'patient' with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the Topic   

Back to top Go down

Off the Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1