Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

The Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: The Mansion   Fri May 27, 2011 10:14 pm

After leaving the cafe night falls and Sumaru and Lena walk to the residence of the head shinobi. they approach a building resembling the Leaf's hokage's mansion but with more plant life. the building is 3 floors with a flat roof, bellow is a basement spaning the whole area currently being used as a library.

Sumaru stops outside the building and turns to Lena, who looks amazed, and says "Ok the top floor is my office as well as the elders the floor bellow is half storage and half residential... thats where i stay." Pointing to the bottom floor he continues "ground level is all residential, sectioned off into 4 parts, the stairs from there leading bellow is to the basement, currently a library. Feel free to have a look at those books and scrolls if you like."

As he finishes they enter the ground floor passing an anbu leaving "evening Sumaru" he says as he rushes off. They continue to the door at the back closest to the stairs passing the 3 other rooms as they are are going.
The hallway filled with plant life and all the stairs banasters and hand rails. Every where you look there is some form of plant life. A picture of Sumaru hung on the wall along with several others with a plaque under them heads of the village an arrow pointing away from Sumaru's saying previous and an arrow pointing to Sumaru saying present

Sumaru opens the door and walks in, he then turns to Lena "this will be your place of residence for your stay here. The room more like an apartment rather than simply a resting area. Plants all over the place as well but not as much as the hallway and looked more homely.
He continues and points as he speeks to the appropiate area "Ok the bathroom... bedroom... stairs to outer ring and the kitchen, livingroom is everything inbetween"

Once again an Anbu appears beside Sumaru this time simply handing him a scroll and says "Evening sir a mesage from the elders, not urgent" Sumaru nods and thanks the Anbu. The Anbu disappears and Sumaru puts the scroll in his pocket.

Turning back to Lena he says, "where was I... oh yea everything you could need is restocked and thats it i think" he then waits for any comments from Lena

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat May 28, 2011 12:53 am

Lena followed silently Sumaru after slipping the hidden grass headband he had given her, into her bag. Lena could hear it clanging against her other headband as they walked along in the village. She worked on keeping one foot in front of the other as they made their way to a building that resembled the Hokage's one from the Leaf. She was too tired to argue and resist against having to be lead anywhere, but was still able to stay on her gaurd in case anything was going to happen. Lucky for her, nothing happened.

They arrived at the front door of the building and Lena looked closer at the building. It was covered in all different flowers. It was a rainbow of colors and a large varriety of types. Lena decided the light colored carnations were her favorite of them all. They weren't too bold like the rose, but they could stand on their own in beauty. The building held anbu at every turn, or so it seemed. They passed one in the door way that spoke a greeting to Sumaru and continued on his own way. Lena kept her eyes trained on Sumaru's back, using her peripheral vision to look around.

She listened as Sumaru talked about where things were and perked up as he told her the library was in the basement. "Not a very good climate for books," She mumbled. They continued on their way until Sumaru stoped at a door. This is where Lena was to be staying. She looked inside and thought to herself that it was too extravagant for her needs. "I don't need anything like this," She finally vocalized. "I mean no disrespect, but I just need a room. Something plain and simple; maybe a bed and stove. Not an entire apartment. I don't even have this at.." she couldn't bring herself to say the word. The sand wasn't that word to her, but neither was the leaf anymore. An anbu appeared, saving them from silence. He handed Sumaru the note that was in his hand and left. Sumaru had turned back to Lena and saying how everything was restocked. "Thank you so much for your kindness," Lena said, bowing to Sumaru. She was starting to trust him more, he appeared to be very open with her and she liked that. SInce he was leader of the village, she was already going to be showing him respect. "Would you like to stay?" She asked. "Or do you have more business to attend to this evening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 am

After the anbu had left Lena spoke to Sumaru as he was tucking the mesage into his pocket finishing with, "Would you like to stay? Or do you have more business to attend to this evening?" Sumaru looks at Lena thinking that she is alot more comftorable than even at the cafe, then he says "nope ive nothing important to do this evening, i could whip up some coffee and tea"

He enters and makes a bee line for the cupboard in the kitchen area pulling out a couple of cups and begins to make the tea and coffee. As he waits he turns to Lena "now first this isnt extravigant" he gestures to the apartment type room "this is normal for this village" hearing a whistle he turns to pour the water into the cups speeking as he does "I couldnt help but notice that you couldnt bring yourself to call the sand village home"

At this moment he turns and says "shall we take these to the balcony type area and continue there" he makes a swift move to the stairs holdingthe cups, as he asends the stairs the opens the door with his elbow bringing them onto a curved area still with more plants and wildlife everywere and a fruit tree beside the building, with a handful of chairs and a table. He sets the cups on the table and waits for Lena

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

After Sumaru agreed to stay, Lena placed her messenger bag in the bedroom. She layed it on the floor next to the small bed. Walking out, she looked to Sumaru; seeing that he was making coffee and tea. He suddenly turned around and said that this was the normal for Kusa's housing. "This is much better than anywhere I've ever stayed." Lena whispered under her breath. She watched as he poured the water for the tea on coffee. "I should have told him I didn't need any more tea," She thought to herself. Lean heard him voice his observation on how she didn't say "that word", but wouodn't speak about it. She only nodded when he asked her out onto the balcony. Lena looked out to the village, but it wasn't the same as in the Sand or Leaf. A warm breeze blew gently, moving Lena's hair back off of her shoulders. The wind always made her look mystical and tonight was no different. her pale skin practically glowed in the twilight and her dark hair only enhanced that to make it seem like she was a witch, flying in the night.

Lena closed her eyes and took a deep breath; absorbing all of the different floral scents that drifted through the air. Her eyes oppened to see a fruit tree just a little ways beside the balcony. She marked it in her mind as a possible escape route if she needed it. Looking over, Lena saw that Sumar had sat down and was waiting for her. She glided over to the table and sat down in the chair next to him. "why did you decide to stay," she asked, refering to staying with her after leading her to the apartment. Lena took the cup of tea in her hands and sipped from it while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat May 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Lena asended the stairs taking in all the scenery around her. She had closed her eyes and taken a deep breath then proceeded to sit next to Sumaru. Lena then asks him while siping her tea "why did you decide to stay,"
He thought this was rather odd and he looks at the fruit tree again "well it would be rude to pass up the offer... i supose you find it rather strange that i stayed after my initial supision surrounding you after wandering to this village"

Before she could respond he makes a swift move of the seat towards the tree "i supose you would be hungary after your journey" holding out his hand to the tree several apples begin to grow quickly from the branches. once they are done he picks them off and turns to set them on the table along with the tea and coffee then continues with his general observation "well i supose you dont consider the sand village home as you avoided that remark."

He sits back down and pulls the scroll from the elders and looks at it's seal sighing slightly while he waits for Lena's responce to what he has just mentioned

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sun May 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Lena nodded her head as Sumaru told her that it would have been rude to refuse. She looked away from him, to the other side of the balcony. "No, no. It would have been fine. I understand how busy leaders can be. Plus you had spent so much time with me in the cafe. And yes, I find it rather strange. You were very suspicious. You suspicion even rivaled me own!" The words were starting to flow from her mouth now. She was talking more now than she had in months. Lena looked back to Sumaru to seen he had moved to get fruit off of the tree. He had picked them and left them on the table. Lena just looked at them; greenery and fruit were a rare, refreshing sight from the miles of desert that was the Sand. As Sumaru made a remark about the Sand, she hung her head. She nodded and said, "I don't see my home as anywhere. They say home should be where the heart is. But I really don't have much of one aparently." She was remembering the words her father had spoken behind closed doors before she left the leaf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Mon May 30, 2011 2:23 am

Sumaru listened carefully to the responces from Lena, first about Sumaru staying for a while and not seeing her home as being anywere and also noticing that she is talking alot more than before. He also notices her looking fondly at the apples he had just picked and then he continues to speek

"Well unlike the Kage of the great nations i share the responsibilities with the village elders so that gives more free time" He looks at the scroll and sighs slightly putting it back in his pocket. He then laughs a bit "supision that rivals your own"

Now twisting and bending the leaves on an apple by moving his hand he continues, "first yes home is where the heart is and if you didnt have one you wouldnt of made that comment..." the leaves on the apple now doubled in size and moving to forms all sorts of shapes half laughing at Lena's comment about herself "... the question is where would you like to consider home? what type of place?" He stops playing with the apple and continues to sip his coffee and finishes "obviously you just havent found it yet"

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Lena's attention was starting to waiver because she was tired, but she still listened as best as she could. He was responding to what she had said, like he shared responsibilities or something like that. She layed her head down on the table, right next to her tea. Lena kept her eyes on Sumaru to show she was still listening. Her eyes moved to the beautiful apple in his hands. The color wasn't one she had seen before, at least, not in her memory. She watched the leaves as they changes. It entranced her and was still amazing even though she had seen Sumaru do more intricate things than that at the wall. "I don't know where I would concider home or would like to concider home. I like my solitude usually. Or at least, being on the outside of things." Her voice had turned flat and lifeless with her sleepyness. She traced random shapes on the table with her index finger. Soon the shapes would form an image, but because it was just like writing in the air, no one could see it or picture it but her. "Leaf, Sand, Grass." She spoke. "All places I have been and yet, nothing that pulls me in. Not yet at least." Without raising her head, Lena looked out to the greenery that was the Hidden Grass village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Noticing that lena was tired but continued to speek. "Leaf, Sand, Grass." Lena sayd as she traced images on the table. "All places I have been and yet, nothing that pulls me in. Not yet at least." then she turned her eyes to look at the hidden grass village apearing to take in the scenery

Sumaru stops playing with the apple and looks out onto the Grass village himself and says "well it appears that this village has drawn you in somewhat" Now lifting his coffee to sip at it "considering that you havnt got your notebook out now... it appears youve become comftorable with the way this place is and the life growing everywere" remarking while looking out to the streets of the village where all forms of plants are allowed to grow as they please

He finishes his coffee and sets it down and continues "you appear to be tired would you like us to continue tomorrow durring my checks of the wall and see what the elders want?" he asks Lena who still looking drowsey and sleepy

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Mon May 30, 2011 11:15 pm

"What do you mean that the grass has drawn me in?" Lena asked. "I acidentaly ended up here. Remember?" She leaned her head closer to the cold metal that made up the table. "I do have my notebook near, I just was wanting to train my memory. See what I could remember and write down later. Its a good excercise. You should try it some time." Her eyes drifted back to Sumaru. "and if you mean not normal and completly disturbing when you say i've grown comfortable with the plants. Then you are correct." Lena took a deep breath and blew at some hair that had drifted in front of her face. "I ma tired," She yawned while saying that. "But I have no decision if you stay or go. These are your rooms, your village, your life and your person. If you want to stay, then you can stay, but if you want to bolt from this balcony then i wouldn't blame you. Many people like the second option the best and concider it their only option." Lena gave a humorless laugh at what she had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 am

Sumaru laughs at this and lifts an apple and takes a bite out of it, after he has swallowed the peice and says "yes you accidently ended up here but you were looked amazed at the villages external plant wall... see my memory is just fine."

He takes annother bite of the apple and eats, after finishing he continues "completly disturbing... says the one amazed by all the plants, yes ive seen you taking in all the flowers and sceners" he sniggers a bit. "anyway this room is yours untill you decide to go... so yes the decision is entirely yours not mine or anyoneelses for that matter"
He pauses for a moment and looks at Lena curiously and asks "why would people normally choose the second option?"

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

Lena nodded and graced Sumaru with one of her rare smiled. He had amused her with his words about his memory being just fine. “I meant no disrespect. I figured since you were suspicious of me, that you hadn’t believed my story.” She laid her head back down on the table in a lazy daze. She was still tired, but she had this feeling like she didn’t want him to leave. He was becoming an ally. Lena was unsure if she felt this way because she was tired or because she actually felt that way. Lena gave an annoyed look when Sumaru brought up her words about the plants. She lived her head quickly. “Well I couldn’t figure out a better word!” Lena snapped. “and this room is not mine. The building is yours, owned by you and so are the rooms within it. I have to do as you say; it really is your decision.” She laid her head back down as Sumaru spoke his final sentence. “You don’t really want to know that,” Lena said quietly, her voice hardly above a whisper. “People just don’t care for me. Never have and I don’t usually care for them either. It’s a hate-hate relationship. Always has been, always will be. And that is that.” Her lips were tightly closed as if they had been locked with a key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Sumaru takes annother bite from the apple and eats it sighing as he does realing that Lena seemed anoyed and laughs "well by the building and room being mine and for me to do as i please with it... by that logic me telling you it is your room for the duration of your stay makes it so"

He laughs a bit more finishing the apple tossing the core over the side to the other side of the tree and mumbles "i do hope that makes a new tree grow"

Turning back to Lena who still looks completly exhausted he says "do i realy not want to know? Now youve just struck up my curosity... hate hate intresting"
He looks at Lena lying down barly able to stay awake thinking that she must be forcing her self to not fall asleep

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Lena rolled her eyes at Sumaru. "I still say that is your room. I'm just a guest in them." Her voice was laced with exaustion. She watched as he threw the apple he had been munching on, over the railing. "At least it should help the plants grow," she though. Lena got up and walked to the corner between the wall and the edge of the balcony. She curled up as tight as she could and stayed there. Lena yawned and spoke, "You don't want to know because it's not a good story. People just have a bad feeling about me I guess. Must be my Uchiha blood." She switched her tone to sarcastic. "Because I know it isn't my cheery disposition that is scarring them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Sumaru laughs again and notes the exhaustion in Lena's voice and general look at the minute. She moves to the corner and curls up. once she settles she speaks and yawns at the same time "You don't want to know because it's not a good story. People just have a bad feeling about me I guess. Must be my Uchiha blood." This catches his intrests and he goes to speek but decides not to as she seems like she is about to dose off.

Then she says rather sarcastically "Because I know it isn't my cheery disposition that is scarring them." This also makes Sumaru laugh and he says "well i like 'not good stories' there always the most intresting"

Again he pulls out the scroll from the elders, releasing the seal and reads it. Sighing as he finishes it he rolls it back up and puts it back in his pocket then looks at Lena again "ya know you realy should go to bed rather than there... it can get quite cold at night here"

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Lena curls up deeper against the wall. "Then let me get cold, I have no energy to move," She hated to admit it, but Lena had pushed herself too hard today, she didn't rest at all while walking here and then stayed up way past her normal limit. "And that was the story," she continued to speak. "People don't stay around me. Not for long. Not even my own parents by choice. even passed from village to village because they think I'm useful. But when they see that I don't have the sharringan, I get put in a dark closet. That's a metaphor, not an actual closet." Lena wrapped her thin arms around her. Her raven hair serving as a cloak around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Lena curls more while Sumaru looks at the scroll and listens to her while she talks half sleeping.
Again Sumaru laughs "you dont have the sharringan, well then that just meens you never needed it id say" He notices that her raven coloured hair is covering her practically like a blanket.

He lifts the cups and apples and walks down stairs putting them on the table in the kitchen area and yawns him self. going back up the stairs he looks at Lena who is practically asleep and says "well arnt you exhausted... well no point letting you get a cold"

He walks over and lifts her and carries her down the stairs placing her on the bed. He notices her stuff sitting and laughs "yes you did travel quite far id say" moving swiftly he goes to the door leading back to the hallway of the mansion and looks at the stairs and sighs as he pulls the scroll from the elders out again reeding it quickly before returning it back to his pocket.

"plesent dreams" he mumbles as he goes to close the door to Lena's room

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 pm

-8 hours later-

It was 7am and Lena was still in bed. She remembered feeling light and then landing in the warmth of the bed. "What happened?" She asked herself. Shaking her head she turned over and found her notebook. Lean took out a pencil and started writing down what had been said and observed last night. She leaned back against the ruffled pillows. It was a comfy bed and Lena was comfortable where she was at; but she new she had to get up eventually. Lena rose and quickly took a shower. Leaving the bathroom, her hair was still dripping wet, but she was clean. Lena walking into the kitchen to check and see what was in all the cabinets. A varitey of food was in each along with a refridgerator that was filled to the brim with every cold item she could want. Lena chose a bottle of water and an apple. She hadn't had one sice she was younger; when she lived in the leaf. She took a bite and heard a crisp crunch. Sweet juices filled her mouth. It wasn't something she was used to so she was presently surprised. Lena sat down at the table that was near and pulled out her notebook to do some more writing and drawing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm

-Just after 7am-

Sumaru walking down the stairs from his office he streches as he walks. The entire building now with all levels of Grass shinobi going up and down the stairs of the building.

Coming to the bottom of the stairs he hears noises coming from Lena's room. Looking shightly taken aback he smiles and mumbles "well she must of had a good sleep to be up this early" then laughs to himself. "oh yes i sayd ill take her on the morning checks of the wall"

he then sits on the bottom couple of steps making sure that he wouldnt be in anyones way and with a move of his hand a vine springs from the ground and knocks on Lena's door
"Oh this may be funny... hope she finds it funny" at this thought he keeps the vine at the door so that it will be there as what he thinks of as an amusing morning greeting

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Lena opened the door and saw Sumaru standing there. "Morning," She said quietly. She walked over to the table and sat down, leaving the door open for Sumaru to come in or to go away. Lena pulled her notebook close and went back to work. She sketched a wrote a lot; everything she was feeling at that moment. Mostly it was about Sumaru. He was different and Lena could feel it. "So, I assume you are here to ask me to escort you around during your checks." She looked up at Sumaru, "You don't have to take me if you really don't want to. I understand."

(sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am

Lena opens the door and says morning then walks back to the table pulling her note book close. Sumaru strains his nect to see what is going on but her hand is just a blur over the pages

Lena speeks about the morning checks "So, I assume you are here to ask me to escort you around during your checks." She looked up at Sumaru, "You don't have to take me if you really don't want to. I understand."
At this Sumaru laughs "why wouldnt i want you to come, anyway if you would like to join me for the morning checks ill be leving in a moment... or if you want to finish your notebook then it can wait a moment more.

He stares out the window at the brightness of the morning sun waiting for the responce taking in the view from the window

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Lena gets up and moves to the balcony after going to her bed to snag a blanket. She stood on the balcony, wrapped in the blanket; she was accustomed to the warmth of the sand, so being anywhere else was a lot cooler. She sun kissed her face, making it glow in the light. The light made her hair glisten too. Standing there, Lena plaited her hair into one long braid. Turning back to look at Sumaru, Lena spoke. "Well, as I said last night. People don't like me. I figured you wouldn't like me either, just being polite by asking me to accompany you." She curled herself into the blanket tighter. Lena hadn't packed anything warm, because she thought she was going to stay in the desert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 am

Sumaru watching on as lena plaits her hair and speeks to him about others not liking her. Tilting his head to the side as she tightens the blanket he clicks his fingers "of course how could i not realise... your acostomed to the heat of the desert, there should be a green jacket in the cupboard if you require an extra layre." he points to the room she was sleeping in

His gaze turning to the ceiling as he continues "I asure you if i didnt like you then you would imediatly be tossed out of the village and the kazekage informed of the intrusion" now glaring straight into Lena's eyes, his own yellow eyes giving a soft but peircing look "Ive sayd before that i do not trust outsiders however do you think id be displaying my checks otherwise"

He turns swiftly and props himself in the door frame, "im ready when you are" he says to Lena with a small smile

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Lena looked back at Sumaru when he snapped his fingers. "This blanket it good enough for me. Besides. It's still warm from when I covered up with it last night. Lena took in a breath and sighed, one stemming from exaustion. She had slept, but she hadn't recharged yet. When Sumaru spoke of what he would have done if he hadn't liked her, Lena stared straight into his eyes. her hands freezing mid-twist. "Sumaru," her eyes narrowed. "there is such a thing as false hospitality. You could be keeping me here to see if I'm a spy and if I send out any messages for all I know." A teasing look had sprung into her eyes, to show she was sincerly joking. Turning away, Lena continued her braiding until it was done. She tied off the ends and looked out to the village bellow her. She could hear Sumaru walking towards the door. "fine, I'm coming." Lena spoke, pulling the blanket close. She shuffled over to where Sumaru was waiting and said, "I will follow you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Sumaru laughs and looks at the door frame "well true but youv already confirmed your not a spy... and i do not believe in false hospitility" He laughs again "it appears you do like a laugh every so often" after noting the joking look in her eyes.

He continues out the door and pokes his head back "well come on then" turning and walking past the portrates of the head shinobi of the village.
He dodges several Grass shinobi on the way to the exit, each greating him on the way and he greeted them in turn.
Getting outside he sighs and leans against the wall waiting for lena watching the numerous shinobi teams and anbu running in and out of the building, almost as if there is no end to them even at the early hour. He pulls the elders scroll from his pocket and looks at and he mumbles "well i supose id better get this done while im at it"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   

Back to top Go down

The Mansion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next