Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

The Best Cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: The Best Cafe   Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 am

Sumaru entering the village with the sand shinobi Lena. The village itself looking like a forest with trees, plantlife and wildlife everywhere off the roads and paths but on a lesser scale than the outside surrounding tropical forest.

The pair walks past the Acadmey to get to his favourite cafe. Out of the acadmey a young girl runs out of the Acadmeys entrance in tears in her haste she runs into Sumaru.
He kneals down and says to the girl "whats the matter" in a soft calm and reasuring voice. The girl sniff's and replys "th-th-they keep t-t-t-telling me im u-u-ugly and will never b-b-be a shinobi" the girl sniff's and breaths heavily as she replys. Sumaru looks at her and then puts his hand to the ground and lifts it slowly, the young girl looks on in amasement as a beautiful and briliantly purple rose forms as he does so.
He picks it from the ground and strips it of it's thorns and then places it in the girls hair going on to say "look this flower is as beautiful as you are but if used correctly it can be lethal like any shinobi... now go back to your class and dont let those jealous kids bother you" he smiles at the little girl "and if they ask who told you that and gave you this rose tell them it was Sumaru Shokubutsu" at this the little girl smiles and hugs Sumaru "thank you" and she runs back to the Acadmey smiling.

He turns back to Lena "ok now to the cafe" walking a short distance they reach the little cafe and enter.
Sumaru finding a couple of free seats and table sits down. He then looks at Lena as they wait for the waitress to take their order. "Ok Lena of the sand im going to be blunt" he takes a deep breath "I dont trust outsiders as this land has been used many times for the war between the great nations, including your own as well as samurai attacks on the village... even though many reside here now, hence my supision surrounding a sand shinobi being here... now that is out of the way i asume you have questions for me" at this the waitress of the cafe arrives looking to take the orders "ill have a large coffee" says Sumaru and he waits for Lena to place her order.

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Lena followed in behind Shumaru. She was keeping her eyes open and watching everything. Soon they had actually arived in the village. They were at what appeared to be the Academy when a little girl ran out, tears streaming down her face. The little girl ran to Shumaru. As the girl started to talk, Lena's heart melted. She remembered back to when she was a little girl and was bullied herself. Except the difference was, she didn't have a choice. Her family bullied her by telling her, "You have to be a shinobi." Lena tried to keep her face straight and blank, but It was becomeing harder to do while watching the child. So, Lena took to looking at Shumaru's back. Out of the corner of her eye, Lena saw something purple. She turned to see it was a purple rose. Making more notes in her journal, she put, "Shumaru. Man that can be so tough can also make roses to cheer up children. Need to do more research."

Lena looked up to see his encounter with the child was done. She looked at him with wary eyes. And nodded solomly when he spoke that they were to go to the cafe now. When they arived at the little cafe, Lena looked at the room. It reminded her of a little tea room back in Konoha. She glided over to a table that Shumaru had found and sat down across from him. Lena paciently waited for Shumaru to speak and when he was finished, she replied, "Well, I would like to know how you grow thoes flowers. And why did that little girl come to find you?" Then the waitress walked up and asked for their order. Even though Lena was dieing of thirst, she refused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Lena refused to order anything of the waitress. and continued to say "Well, I would like to know how you grow thoes flowers. And why did that little girl come to find you?" Sumaru thinking fair enough

To which Sumaru replies "well for a start i already mentiond that im the head shinobi of this village and the children come to me with their problems as i sayd ill always have time for them... regardless of how minor"

Now looking again at Lena full of suspision once again he carries on "well even an Uchiha cant copy my abilities so i dont see a problem." Keeping his gaze on now on the note book he carries on "Well flowers are only a part of my clans ability, other than flowers all plants are under our command... that wall of plants you first saw was my clans doing"

The waitress arrives with two coffees and places them both infront of Sumaru "thank you", and he proceeds to sip at one of them still maintaining his supisious look

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Lena folded her hands in her lap while listening to Shumaru answer her questions. In the middle of his speech, she opened up her notebook and started writing. "Head shinobi. Children follow. Do they follow blindly? More obervation needed." She noted down. When he started speaking about an Uchiha not being able to copy what he does with the flowers. This enraged Lena. "Oh how typical!" Her voice level was raising. "You assume that because I'm an Uchiha I would steal your jutsu and bloodline abilities!" She jumped up from the table and slamed her hands down, but didn't make a sound as they lightly touched the table. She leaned towards the boy. "You are very ignorant about the Uchiha clan so listen well. We are honorable and would not try to steal that. As you said, it's pointless, for it is a blood line thing. In addition to that, I can't copy that. I don't know how and I wouldn't want to."

Lena had been making wild gestures and acidentally knocked her notebook to the floor. She picked it up and slamed that on the table, letting it make all the noise it could. "Are you listening to me?" She said, her voice lowed to a normal volume. "My story is true and if you do not believe me, check with the Kazekage himself, check with you intellegence squad. And how dare you speak down to me about my clan? Did you know my mother wasn't even of the Uchiha clan? She was born here, right in the heart of your precious little village. But no, you assume all Uchihas are theives and sneeks. Have you ever even met one before me?" Lena was starting to calm down and finally sat back down. She could feel the eyes of everyone in the little cafe on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Sat May 21, 2011 5:51 am

Sumaru waited patiently for Lena to finish her rant about the Uchiha ".... But no, you assume all Uchihas are theives and sneeks. Have you ever even met one before me?"

Once she had calmed down He looks at the book she had written supisiously again and smiles slightly before replying "well i did say copy not steal it is a kekkei genkai that it not theivery. Also i did not say you would try to steal my jutsu and it was simply no more than a mere comment, and to give an explination" he sighs slightly before carrying on "yes i have met an Uchiha before, a rouge shinobi from the leaf and yes who tryed to copy my jutsu using those eyes"

he continues with his conversation, drawing his gaze back to the notebook.

Sumaru continues talking to Lena now aware of the man in the corner of the cafe "now where was i... oh yes my jutsu is also a kekkei genkai that is why i refered to the Uchiha ability, what i was getting at without actualy saying it... anyway is there anything else you desire to know?" returning to siping at this coffee. "Actualy one thing, what made you decide to take a trip over the border?"

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Lena began writing and sketching in her notebook to calm herself down. She looked up to see the boy's eyes looking at her notebook. His eyes were full of suspision and it finnally dawned on Lena. "That is why he thinks that I'm here for a mission or something," She though. She listened paciently to him talking and then, at the end, started talking. "Sir, I'm here by accident. As I said before, I wanted to get away. I was planning on staying in this little house near the border." She flipped back a few pages in her notebook to a page with a hand-drawn map. Instead of taking a whole book of maps with her, she had decided to draw the one map she needed. She had placed an X on the spot where the house was to be."Look, here. I wanted to end up here. But I ended up at your wall instead." She sighed. "I write anything I want to in here, and sketches. It's nothing important to anyone but me. It's not for spying or anything like I'm sure you think it is. You'll just have to take my word on that one." Lena said, looking up at the boy that had lead her into this cafe, her eyes begging him to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Sumaru looks at the book as she speeks and taking in all he can as she flicks through it. "Ah I see" he reply's

He calls the waitress over and orders a couple more coffee as his two are now finished

"now one more thing just to satisfy my own personal curosity" Now droping his supisious gaze looking at Lena "i saw there..." he looks up at the ceiling as though he was trying to recall specifics. then he quotes "... ummmm Head shinobi. Children follow. Do they follow blindly... or something to that effect?"

He lets his yellow eyes glance around the room for a moment then continues "what do you mean follow blindly" then he thinks for a moment "not only will this satisfy my curosity but will also satisfy yours in the process"

The waitress comes over and places two more coffees infront of Sumaru

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

"To follow blindly," She began. "To follow without reason or suspision. Like being brainwashed." She watched him carefully. "I think that of everyone. Not just you. I have a thing against children following adults. Stupid stuff like that." Lena held her breath and breathed deeply. "See? Nothing susspicious or anything like that." The waitress was walking over and set down the two coffees the boy had asked for. "Excuse me ma'me. Can I please have a cup of tea?" She had finally made up her mind to order something. Lena was keeping her hand on the notebook at all time, she didn't want it leaving her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Sumaru smiles a little as Lena speeks, "ah yes that satisfy's my curosity he says before she orders tea. Sumaru slightly shocked that she ordered tea after this time.

After she ordered he carries on siping his coffee then says "ah I see, well i can asure you that all the children have seen my abilities and trust me to assist and protect them I almost demand that they do not look up to anyone without reason"

As he speeks one of the Anbu of the village appears beside him "sir we have detected an enemy, the rogue shinobi from the hidden rain village at the wall entrance." Sumaru sighs and says to the Anbu "ok ill take care of him" waving the waitress over he asks her to keep their drinks warm while they are away.
Turning to lena he says "come and see" the pair then head to the village entrance past the guards getting to the arches in the wall now with anbu everywere. Sumaru puts his hand to the ground and closes his eyes "aha there you are" he says as he opens his eyes"

Running a short distance he intersepts the rogue rain shinobi "stay back for this Lena" he says. The shinobi pulls out an umbrella and scatters senbon from the air, Sumaru easily dodging them after which a fireball follows aimed for Sumaru, making the handsigns quickly "water wall" a wall of water comes up and stops the fire ball.
Smiling Sumaru makes more handsigns, this time vines shoot from the ground and completly engulf the rain shinobi only leving his face showing. "what are you doing in this land" Sumaru snaps at the shinobi, who spits at Sumaru. He lifts his hand and closes it slightly as he does the plants constricting the opponent tightens and he screams in pain.
At this the Anbu arrive and sumaru looking angrily at the rouge shinobi "lucky for you i dont have the time for this" turning to an Anbu he lets tthem know that he will leve it up to them and he will be returning to the village now.

Going through the gate he looks pissed off as he walks past the guards he dosnt utter a word and runs his hand over the table as he goes letting them know it's him. after a short walk they get back to the table they were at before.
the waitress brings them fresh drinks, the same as the previous order, Sumaru thanks the waitress and turns to Lena "uuum where were we?"

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Lena nodded in an approving way as he talked about the children. She had a soft place in her heart but didn't know why. She wrote down what the boy had been saying. "Let children dance to their own beat. Supports individualism and strength." Lena said out loud what she was writing. A village anbu apeared and started speaking to shumaru. They talked about an intruder at the fence. Lena watched them, clearing her face of emotion and absorbed everything that was said. She followed Shumaru when they left for the wall. Lena walked briskly beside Shumaru, but stayed back when they got towards the wall. HSe wanted to see exactly what he could do with thoes plants of his. His fighting was cunning and smart, but he didn't only use plants. He also used water. Walking back, Lena didn't know what to say, so she kept her mouth shut. As soon as they arived at the cafe again, she sat down in her seat and took a sip of coffee, all the while stairing at Shumaru. "You were just talking about the children," Lena replied when asked where they had left off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Sumaru looks at Lena "oh yes the children" he sips at this coffee and looks at the roof then back to Lena "ah yes that i almost demand they dont look up to anyone without reason. Most of them are familiar with my abilities as i often have to carry out duties in the acadmey and what not and they are aware of my village status"

Finishing the first coffee he moves onto the second one. "ah yes you seemed rather intrested in how i would handle things with that rogue shinobi." he looks at Lena and looking at the Sand headband then back to her and then back to his coffee. "

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Lean took off her headband, it was starting to bother her. She placed it on the table in front of her and looked back at Shumaru. She moved her fingers across the sand symbol that was in the middle of it; remembering the feel of the leaf symbol. Lena sighed saddly. She nodded as Shumaru talked, only speaking when he spoke directly to her about the rougue shinobi. "Not really, you used water style and your plants. So I'm assuming your elements are water and earth. You took care of him easily and in a flamboyant way if I may say so." She took a long sip of tea to gather the rest of her thoughts. Lena moved her fingers on the headband, shaking out her hair as she did. Since she did wear it in the was a normal headband would go, it had slightly kept back her hair. Her raven colored hair layed softly around her body and was stilled as soon as she stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Sumaru looked on as Lena took of her headband and ran her finger over the sand symbol and sighs. She then began to speek "Not really, you used water style and your plants. So I'm assuming your elements are water and earth. You took care of him easily and in a flamboyant way if I may say so."

Sumaru takes another sip of his coffee and reply's "yes i use both water and earth style jutsu... sorta comes with the clan ya know" he sets the coffee down for a moment and looks curiously at Lena as she shakes out her hair moving it into a position it is lying around her. Sumaru looks at the raven coloured hair realising how his blond hair stuck out like a sore thumb. He sighs slightly and takes up his coffee and sips at it again, "what do you mean flamboyant?" looking slightly confused now

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 11:15 pm

When Shumaru talked about "it comes with the clan" Lena shook her head. "actually I don't. I'm not familiar with your clan. my mother never talked about Kuza or the people in it and I've never been around here. As I said earlier." Lena laughed at his confusion. "You've never heard the word flamboyant? It basically means, with great style; a show off. And that's how it appeared to me. You were showing off. You could have finished him faster, but you didn't." Lena was back to being frank. She was tired and getting cranky after walking the long way and not getting to sleep and relax like she was planning to. Lean yawned and stretched back in her chair. Afterwards she took a sip of tea and placed her cup to the side. Lena was watching the boy now to see what other questions would come up. Lena never knew what was going to be next, unlike some of the other members of the Uchiha clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Sumaru sips at the coffee while Lena explains "...It basically means, with great style; a show off. And that's how it appeared to me. You were showing off. You could have finished him faster, but you didn't."
She then yawns and streaches on the chair proceeding to drink more tea. Sumaru laughs at this remark "yes i could have finished that rain shinobo off quicker, but definatly wasnt showing off" he strugles not to chuckle and continues "if i was showing off i would probly of used the terra form jutsu or another high level one" at this point he cant help but laugh a bit "I was hoping for some information out of him but left it to the anbu this time"

Sumaru then sets down his coffee and reaches into his pocket pulling out a head band for the hidden grass. and sets it on the table infront of Lena. He then says to her "here if you could wear this while your in the village as others will be suspicious of you otherwise... like me they dont trust outsiders due to the numerous wars that our village has been caught in the middle of" he leaves it on the table and lifts his coffee again. "Now anything else you would like to know about your mothers home land?" he asks while siping at the coffee again

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Fri May 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Lena nodded her head while Shumaru talked about the anbu they had encountered. She layed her head down on the table while still listening but perked up when she heard a cling as a headband was layed onto the table too. Lena lifted her head and looked from the headband to Shumaru and back and forth between the two. She shook her head at what he was proposing. "I don't want to wear any other headband. Not if it isn't the one of the village that i'm working in. But if it will make you happy and make it so I don't get attacked all the time, I won't wear one at all." Lena slid her headband that she had placed on the table, into her bag. Lena looked Shumaru straight in the eyes. "I don't know what else to ask. I'll just learn by watching." Lena tried to stiffle a yawn, but the later it was getting, the harder it was to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Sumaru watches as she slides the sand headband off the table and into her bag. He sighs slightly and looks at her again "Ok but take the grass one with you as well if people are supisious of you show them that" he says to her

Now looking outside he notices that it is begining to get dark and says "thankfuly though the villagers all recognise me so i dont actualy need a head band due to my clan's unusual appearance... unless i venture out of the village" he laughs slightly at this remark and drinks the rest of the coffee.

He then looks at Lena noticing that she looks rather tired "ok i guess you are exhaused after your journey..." he thinks for a moment "I supose you could stay in the head shinobi's building... it's similar to the hokage's residence in the leaf so plenty of room"

Going over to the waitress he pays for the drinks and goes back to the table "right ill show you to the room... and supose you could join me on the morning checks of the external wall"

[exits to - The Mansion]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Cafe   

Back to top Go down

The Best Cafe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1