Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Wall Repair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 am

It was a nice day in the grass village, all was calm and peaceful. A young shinobi with blonde hair and unusual yellow eyes was at the village entrance, wandering about looking at the plant life all around. after examining the growth at the entrance of the village he proceeds out of it a bit passing the guard at the gate
"Morning Sumaru" the guard says to the young shinobi bowing as he passes. Sumaru looks at the guard and smiles a weary smile "morning, and ive told you before theres no need for the formalaties." on this note Sumaru walks out of the village a short bit.

"right then time to check the defences" putting his hand to the ground he stares at this hand for a short time then closes his eyes and begins to mumble "north, checked and fine... west, checked and fine... east checked and fine... south entrance... oh not fine" lifting his hand from the ground he turns and calls back to the guard "I'm going out a little while south entrance area part of the wall has weakened" the guard acknowledges that he has understood, and Sumaru sets off.

After a short distance he comes to a series of plants grown in such a manner that resembles a wall. but in a sort of arched pillar formation throughout some of it. this pillar formation is to allow visitors to come and go as they please but also so a member of his clan can close them is fhey come under attack.
Making his way through the pillars he gets to the other side and see's the problem "hmmph trust a whole section to untangle on my day to check... or has this been left for me" he sighs. putting his hands on the area the plants begin to twist and tighten back into each other to create an increadibly durable wall.

Looking at the arches he decides that a bit of colour may be needed if they are expecting visitors to arrive. forming a hand sign the plants around the arched areas begin to move and roses of all colours bloom as he looks on at them "Oh well may as well take my time about this, not much to do today anyways" he mumbles

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Lena was walking casually on a trail she had found, thinking back to when she left Suna. "To anyone that might come by." Is how Lena had started her letter. "I have left on a trip and will be back eventually. The chunnin exam was just too much. So, forgive me Kazekage. But I will be comeing back. Lena" She sighed. Lena loved observing people, but the sheer volume that had appeared for the Chunnin exams had overloaded her. She had made sure that she left the note where the Kazekage could find it, so she wouldn't be considered a missing-nin. After the letter was set, she left on her trip. Lena followed a path that went through the village, all the way into the next country; Hidden Grass.

Lena had walked across the desert with a messenger bag embroidered with the Uchiha symbol. The bag containing a few belongings; just a few pairs of clothes, some extra weapons and her notebook. She never went anywhere without her notebook. After she had moved to Suna, it had become her constant compainion. Lena was still fuzy on where the border was because she had never lived in this part of Suna, nor had she done a mission in the area. A warm breeze teased her hair, blowing it out of her face. Her dark clothing was absorbing the sunlight and she loved it; she loved the heat. Looking down she saw where the vegetation had started to grow around her. Lena was sure she was near the border; she couldn't stray much farther or she could get in trouble.

Soon, there was grass and other vegetation everywhere. Lena stopped and looked ahead of her. She must have been in a daze and her mind had wondered. In front of her was at a wall. Her eyes went wide when she realized that it was made of plants all intertwined. In a flash, her notebook was out and she was scribleing down what she was seeing. "This is astounding." She said absentmindedly, sketching the wall. To her, it was beautiful; she had never seen anything like it before. Soon the colors were brightening up on the plants and flowers. Lena jumped back and was on her gaurd. "What's going on here?" She though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Sumaru standing with his hands together looking at the arches in the wall as the roses grow and bloom around him. glancing to his left "oops ive over done it slightly" he thinks as he notices that other parts of the wall is begining to bloom.

After a short time he hears a voice a little bit off, "This is astounding." after which he hears a soft thud of someone jumping.

"hmmph might be an intruder" Putting his hand to the ground he stares again after a moment "aha there you are." making a sign with his free hand vines shoot out of the ground and bind the intruder by the ankles and wrists

Sumaru leaves the arches and walks the short distance to the area where the person was bound. Looking at the person a young girl wearing dark clothing, holding a notebook and a bag with the Uchiha symbol on it. He walks into view of the young girl "Identify yours..." he cuts off his sentence as he notices the head band symbol. "Oh my apologies, so your a Sand shinobi" he says to the young girl. He then clicks his fingers and the vines release her and return underground.

"so shinobi of the sand what is your name and what is your buisness in the hidden grass" he says calmely while looking at the notebook, his yellow eyes full of nothing but suspision

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Lena heard a few words spoken and turned towards the voice. There was a blonde-haired boy standing before her. Before she could speak, her wrists and ankles were bound with vines. "Excuse you, let go of me. Who do you think you are?" her voice was full of ice and malice. She was attempting to reach for a kunai knife, but he had noticed she was a Suna ninja and had gotten the plants to let go. Lena noticed the boy looking at her notebook and held it close to her chest. "You didn't tell me your name when I asked you. So until you tell me your name, I will not be telling you mine." She retorted, searching his eyes for answers. "And as for my buisness? It's definately none of yours. Except so far as to tell me what do you mean in the Hidden Grass. We're in Suna." Her stance had gotten defensive and her mussles were tense, like a tiger waiting to pounce. What would this boy do, Lena didn't know if he were friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Still staring at the note book full of suspision, he hears the girl speek. "You didn't tell me your name when I asked you. So until you tell me your name, I will not be telling you mine." he dosnt reply to this and lets her continue "And as for my buisness? It's definately none of yours. Except so far as to tell me what do you mean in the Hidden Grass. We're in Suna."

At this his eyes snap to meet her's "I am Shumaru, and it is indeed my buisness as im the head shinobi of the hidden grass village. And i asure you you are no longer in suna you are in Kusa and this is the wall that protects the hidden grass village, we border your land" he finishes speeking and continues to look at the girl with suspision

After a moment he speeks again "Now your buisness or will have i to send for the Kazekage and tear him away from his duties" continuing his suspisious look

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Lena's face turned bright red with furry as she was told that she was no longer in Suna. She cursed under her breath. At least now she knew they boy's name, Shumaru. Her gaze softened and she relaxed a little bit. SHe let out a sigh and relaxed her mussles. Lena didn't feel threatened by Shumaru at this moment. "Well Shumaru, I am Lena Uchiha. A Jounin from Suna and I'm here because I needed a break, ok? They are having the Chunnin exams in Sunagakure this year and I didn't want to be around for it. So I took a trip. Does that satisfy your question?" Her hair had gathered to her front and she brushed it back. Lena slowly took a few steps towards Shumaru to get a better look at him. She was starting to think that he would be alright. Maybe. Lena made sure her movements were slow and deliberate, she didn't want to make Shumaru attack for any reason, or seem like she was going to attack him. "So what now?" she asked. She didn't know what to do with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Tue May 17, 2011 10:48 pm

The young girl he now knew as lena finished speeking and moved slightly towards him looking more relaxed. Never breaking his supisious gaze he relpys "yes that satifies my question, its lucky were alied with the sand or this would be a problem" he stops for a moment "but Uchiha is a leaf clan... in the sand, hmmm intresting"

Looking like he is thinking for a moment he then reply's "anyway im late for my regular coffee, come along to the village and join me and we can talk further"

On this note he spins on his heels and guides lena to the arches in the wall. continuing through the arches he proceeds to the village entrance and goes to enter through. The guard makes a slight cough and Sumaru turns to him "oh yea i told ya to always make sure its me." Sumaru then runs his hand over the guards bench causing several plants to grow as he does so and then says to the guard "yes it's me... oh and we have a visitor from the sand village who may be staying for a while" he gestuers to lena.

Nakiami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Wed May 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Lena rolled her eyes when he spoke of how it would have been a problem if they weren't allied. "Problems for you maybe," She mumbled under her breath. She just caught the tail end of what he was saying next, something about Uchiha in Suna. "yes, I'm one of the only Uchihas in Suna, very interesting story. One you will not be hearing." She was starting to get a little anti-social again. The boy's look of suspicion was making her angry, even though she knew where it was coming from. As he told her to follow him, she sighed. "What was going to happen now? What is the Hidden Grass like?" She started writing down in her notebook the questions she had, leaving space for the answers that hadn't appeared yet.

They started their walk towards the Village and they came upon two guards. Lena watched as Shumaru grew plants to let them know that he was who he said he was. The flowers looked magnificent. Lena took a moment to sketch them down. She looked up when she heard the words, "...Village who may be staying for a while." "Oh is that so?" She retorted. "Are you telling me you can see the future too?" Her sarcasm laced her words like poison on a dagger. "How do you know I want to stay?" Her lips became a tight line as she looked at Shumaru. Lena already knew she didn't have any choice but to follow Shumaru, but that didn't mean she had to be completely civil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 am

After Sumaru had spoken to the guards Lena piped up again, "Are you telling me you can see the future too?" She basically snapped "How do you know I want to stay?". Turning his yellow eyes back to her he reply's "No I cannot see the future but your intrested in the grass village are you not... so what better way to learn."

turning to face the guards he simply nods to them and moves to enter the village heading for the cafe he enjoys "Right coffee time Lena or tea... whatever you prefere" and at this he enters the village

[exit to inside the village]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall Repair   

Back to top Go down

Wall Repair
Page 1 of 1