Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

The dusty sack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: The dusty sack   Fri May 13, 2011 10:24 pm

The chuunin exams were well underway and Hanzo needed a little break from sitting down watching the fights so instead He left and went to the shopping district and sat down at a bar stand with a sign hanging above it "The Dusty Sack" . . Interesting enough a waitress walked up to him from behind the bar and asked him what hed like . . "Hello there sir and welcome to the Dusty Sack How can we pleasure you today?. Hanzo sat there for a moment a little suprised at the waitress but shook it off "Id like some ramen with shrimp, Beef, Pork, Extra Noodles, Carrots, Onions, Water chestnuts, Peanuts, Dumplings, and a side of rice with a cup of tea" The waitress was now the one that looked shocked but simply said okay and walked into the small kitchen Hanzo looked around the area not seeing anything particullar going on so he simply leaned back and hoped for a breeze while waiting for his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rina-Hime

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 am

Everything thus far was running smoothly, the exams continued without much of a brake between matches, so far no one was dead…. But Rina had grown tired of sitting about watching a bunch of snot nosed brats fight one another. Sure it was somewhat enjoyable to watch each of them try to push the other to a braking point………But it lacked the cretin intensity that the jounin or even a real fight seemed to have…. If anything sitting there watching them made her skill level drop, if that was possible. With her luck it most likely was. She finally gave in, her body shifted into that of a hawk, for a moment she perched on the arm of her chair the old man that was sitting to her left eyed her like he’d never seen a bird before… she fluffed herself up slightly before spreading her wings and fluttering towards the ceiling and threw the exit.

The air outside was much warmer and much dryer then the air inside the stadium, but it somehow seemed fresher, most likely because there weren’t nearly as many people out crowding the streets. Rina felt slightly eased by this, she disliked the large number of people in the building, it made her feel slightly uneasy…..She felt as if at any moment someone would recognize her and report her….That would cause problems for both her and her village.. Exhaling slowly she began to fly just barely above the buildings, she allowed herself to close her eyes and enjoy her moment of tranquility.

Though it merely felt like a moment, she found herself all the way in the shopping district when she had finally gotten enough will power to reopen her eyes once more. Slowly Rina halted the strokes of her wings and slowly began to float towards the ground. She couldn’t help but to let out a small chirp of delight as she felt the warm air rushing threw her feathers, it was a lot different than Kumo, there in the mountains the air was almost always crisp and cool. But then her feat hit the ground, that was another story, she was used to her soft grass, this was hot stone… Quickly RIna returned to her human form skipping slightly to brush off the irritation on the souls of her feet.

“God dame it,” She hissed softly to herself before stopping, “where exactly am I now?” she asked herself.. Rina had spent some time in Suna back when she worked under her brother, but she never spent much time in the shopping district unless it was completely necessary, in fact she normally had Care doing all the shopping for her seeing it wasn’t exactly her thing. But thankfully the circumstances where different, she was actually permitted with in the village with nothing to hide…..unless one where to count the past that is.

Letting out a rather irritated sight RIna walked towards a small little place ‘The Dusty Sack’ . It looked like one of the bar stands she was at the other night, but a little more deserty (IT’S A WORD NOW!!!) slowly she pulled herself up into a seat next to a man just in time to hear him rattle off his order, she blinked a few times before placing her elbows on the counter and resting her head in her hands. “God its so hot here, these people would die up in the mountains,” she laughed somewhat talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

As he sat there he grew somewhat relaxed the breeze he was awaiting arrived a grin grew on his face as he never really had time for relaxing in the past it was always training and work just trying to keep the peace. The breeze didnt last long but it was enough to lower the tempature a little closing his eyes he reached into his pack and searched around a little before pulling out a peice of straw placing it between his lips while strking a match against the countertop in front of him setting the tip of the straw aflame he once again leaned back inhaling holding the smoke in his lungs for a few moments before exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air above him.

A few moments past before his Waitress arrived with his tea "Here you are sir! your meal will be ready shortly" as he leaned foward against thhe counter to sip his tea a girl sat next to him not seeming to really pay him any mind he put his attention back on his tea taking a small sip teh taste of it wasnt anything special for sure but then again there wasnt much to make tea out of here anyway it is difficult to find a leaf in the desert even harder to find one that tasted good he thought to himself. The smell of his ramen had just forced past his face in a wave making his mouth water slightly it wasnt ready yet but he could already taste it he was more than ready to begin eating but it wouldnt be ready to eat for another few minutes.

He sat there silently exhailing another puff of smoke out of his mouth before looking back at the girl next to him. She didnt neccarily look like she was from around here of course it could just have been him he probably looked odd as well for wearing a full black outfit in this heat allthough she could have simply traveled here for the exams that were going on Hanzo himself didnt know to much about them and perhaps this would be a good moment to learn some more about the ninja. "Hey girl . . you wouldnt be here for the exams would you? im curious as to what they are exactly would you be able to tell me some information perhaps?" he reached for his tea taking another sip from it before placing the halfway burnt straw back between his lips.

He tried to turn more towards her but his swords got in th way and prevented his waist from going around comepletly he had to unstrap them from his hip but placed them both on his lap instead of the floor now facing the girl across from him Hanzo tilted his hat upward showing his face so that he could properly speak without being disrespectfull.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rina-Hime

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 am

Rina closed her miss colored blue and green eyes for a brief moment taking in her surroundings with her more acute senses. She listened to what was going on around her, nothing very interesting. After a while she realized she was somewhat tired, instead of walking to Suna they had flown and she had to carry three passengers. But at least Rina had a moment of peace, no work, no annoying genin, no other Kumo ninja watching her every move…

"Hey girl . . you wouldnt be here for the exams would you? im curious as to what they are exactly would you be able to tell me some information perhaps?” the voice of the man next to her ask, forcing her back to reality.

Quickly RIna flickered her eyes open turning her head slightly to look at the male next to her, she allowed her eyes to scan over him trying to identify him, as far she could recall he wasn’t someone she’d ever seen during her traveling days…..He clearly wasn’t a local, his question seemed far to uniformed and the way he was dressed seemed far too well, one could say unpractical. She didn’t answer him right away she took the time to sit up straight and fix her gaze upon his face….Studying it further before giving him a brief node “Yes, I guess you could put it that way….” She spoke calmly “Humm I take it you’re not a ninja if you asking me that question,” she gave him a knowing smile, her eyes dropping towards the sword slightly, “I also don’t take that you from any of the ninja nations, “She let out a soft purr of amusement. “But I don’t see any harm in offering you an explanation….. Basically this set of exams is used to decide weather or not a genin is ready to move onto the next step….or Chunin,” she exhaled slowly.

RIna tilted her head slightly dropping her gaze towards the sword for a moment, thinking of her own that where strapped across her back. “Depending on which village is hosting the exams vary. For example when I took the exams in Iwa we were sent to a cave with a very large series of tunnels and chambers…..it was much like a labyrinth……They left us there for a week it was kill or be killed, and if u weren’t helplessly lost or dead you moved up….But this year it seems they are just testing skills in a more controlled environment…..” she shrugged her shoulders “Anything else youd like to know…uhhh” she tilted her head, “By the way Im Zachiroichi Rina…….now who are you?” she asked calmly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Sun May 15, 2011 8:09 am

Hanzo listened to the girl speak but grew a slight worry as she mentioned him not being from a ninja nation as she called it he didnt know to much about there society itself it grew his interest in the outside world but for now he was still an illegal in this village he had been able to live here in peace by sticking to a lower quality part of the village but if he were caught hed certainly have to leave . .this wouldnt be a problem but he needed to take care of some things before he went off to adventure none the less the information she so willingly gave him was good and he was gratefull

“Anything else youd like to know…uhhh” she tilted her head, “By the way Im Zachiroichi Rina…….now who are you?” He didnt know what to say exactly she seemed nice enough but he couldnt take the risk of being found out "Zachiroichi Rina .. . its a pleasure to meet you and i thank you for the information i have lived in this village for a few years now i just couldnt let go of this outfit i havent really payed to much mind to the military of the village and honestly i was unaware of other ninja villages . . as for me . . you can just call me a stranger i suppose" he hoped she would drop his name turning again to his tea to take a sip when the waitress approached him yet again ths time carrying a large bowl of ramen with a great deal of extra's inside of it "Here you are sir! please enjoy your Fea . .your meal!" before she went back to the kitchen He asked for another cup of tea then grabing a pair of chop sticks shoving them into the mesh of so called ramen and pulling out a peice of pork before he bit into it however he couldnt help himself and turned to Rina once again

"Excuse me would you like something to eat?" he felt it was the least he could do for filling his couriosity of the exams although at this point he began to wonder if shhe was here for the exams then why wasnt she watching them? they were currently going on after all but then again she had her buisness and he had his and the last thing he wanted to do right now was begin to reveal any more information about himself to a ninja that he had just only met moments ago he once again went in for his food but quickly burnt himself this ramen was rediculously hot his tongue was on fire! he stood up and reached down to a bowl that was sitting next to the outdoor bar his swords falling to the ground but he didnt particullary mind at this moment there was a small amount of water in the bowl. Instinctively he knlt down and drank every drop before it evaporated in the heat.

as he stood back up he didnt look back at the bar for a moment he simply inhaled through his straw letting more of the poison to enter into his lungs then walking back towards his seat picking up his swords along the way now covered in sand as he sat down he unsheathed his katana the pure metal of steel glittered and shinned off of the sumlight but to hanzo he only noticed the few grains of sand on it rather than its beuty. Hanzo pulled out a cloth and began cleaning it removing all impurities from its exterior still waiting for his food to cool down wich he didnt really care about anymore he was simply mad that he was so careless with his blade's especially his Hattori katana with its history and purity he thought hed be more carefull. As he rubbed down teh blad Hanzo looked back up at the girl " sorry about that" is all that was said while looking back at the glittering blade in his hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rina-Hime

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Mon May 16, 2011 12:09 am

Rina raised her right eyebrow ever so slightly; this man was somewhat shady …. It was interesting. But she didn’t buy much of what he was saying….it seemed a little to couscous but then again she was a foreigner and anyone who was in the right of mind would take extra precaution. After all she of all people knew there where ninja out there that killed for the pure pleasure of it all.. so for that reason she didn’t question it…..thou she was a natural curious and somewhat nosey person. Slowly her eyes dropped to the sword, why would a simple villager carry around a blade…..? That was something she planned to find out. Maybe there was a rather interesting past behind the mask of the man before her …

Slowly Rina ran her hand over the arm guard on her left arm, then the one on her right before rolling her shoulders back one making a rather loud popping sound, then curling both her hands into fist both of them cracking, she clearly had some serious damage done to them in the past to make them the way they were with how young she was. Slowly she looked back to her stranger, Rina cocked her head to the left side slightly her hair falling away from her vibrant blue eye, she looked as if she was thinking. “Humm well maybe a little tea if its not any trouble, I suppose. “ she said rather nonchalantly turning her head slightly letting out a soft yawn.

“Now why wont this charming young man tell me his name..” Rina thought to herself twisting back to the bar and folding her hands together, “Ahh oh well sooner or later Ill get a name out of him…..” she chuckled mentally. When the un named man jumped from his seat she attempted to suppress the fox like grin creeping over her rosey pink lips, he should have been more careful.. she watched him from the corner of her eye not bothering to turn in her seat to look at him… at the moment that seemed lkie it would be too much of a hassel, seeing he was more than likely going to return to his seat in a moment or so.

Rina was correct; he indeed did return to his seat his sword in his lap, she couldn’t help but to admire it slightly. Thou weaponry wasn’t something Rina specialized in she always could identify a good blade when she saw one…..and his was very well crafted.

“I can forgive you if you offer me your name,” she replied to him slyly her eyes still analyzing his blade. “That’s a very nice piece of craftsmen’s ship you have there,” she inquired “Id love to have someone with that trade to come to Kumo,” she chuckled to herself slightly realizing it was a rather good opportunity to bring up another question “So tell me, something,” she smiled softly “What exactly did you do before you came to Suna, where are you from?” she asked innocently “that’s if you don’t mind me asking of corse” she giggled she wasn’t exactly expecting an answer from the man seeing she knew herself personally would have dismissed them rather quickly. But then again she didn’t feel she was doing any harm asking, after all they were just questions of cat like curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 am

As Hanzo sat there cleaning his blade the sun's glare growing stronger with each swipe on the blade with the cloth the girl still hadnt moved much but managed to let some sound escape her lips “I can forgive you if you offer me your name,” Hanzo didnt say anything to these words pretty much brushim them off like the sand on his blade speaking of wich this was the topic of her next phrase “That’s a very nice piece of craftsmen’s ship you have there, Id love to have someone with that trade to come to Kumo,” He smirked noone had really admired his blade before it made him feel cooler in the great heat of this desert land
“What exactly did you do before you came to Suna, where are you from?” This girl was asking alot of quet . . “that’s if you don’t mind me asking of corse” . . This girl spoke alot . . . and was a very curiousity filled person.

After cleaning his blade he re sheathed it and stood up looking at the girl for a moment before turning away from the bar "Im just a simple swordsmen and nothing more my name is not important . . Perhaps ill see you on the road one day but for now i must take my leave Goodbye Rina . and have a good evening" now a few yards from the bar he simply kept walking to the gate of the city now on his way to finally set out on an adventure across the lands.

Back at the bar a cup of tea arrives at the counter in front of Rina not particularly good of course Hanzo's ramen sat there half empty and a glare of light hit the bar as Hanzo disapeared from the village only one peice of buisness left not taken care of as the waitor described swiftly to Rina "Excuse me mam! i assume youll be paying for your friend? the bill is quite large!" she placed the bill next to Rina's tea and strolled back to the kitchen "Have a nice day! and please come again to enjoy the taste of our dusty sack!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dusty sack   

Back to top Go down

The dusty sack
Page 1 of 1