Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)   Thu May 12, 2011 4:34 am

The many battles that had passed has gotten the crowed really worked up. Some people bet money on genin.. And those who lost money were very sour. It was time for the 5th match and though it was not the last, but it meant that the exams were about halfway over. The sun was high in the sky, many hours have passed by since the exams have started. Kirakeku Umiha, the proctor for the exams.. Couldn't get enough of the fighting and was enjoying every moment of it. She grinned when she was given the signal to announce then next two competitors. She walked back to the middle of the arena where the lake was. Her mic turned on and she spoke, "Alright everyone! It's time for round five of the chuunin exams!" she exclaimed happily. The crowed cheered loudly, they also could not get enough of this violence. "The next two competitors are..." she paused to look at the large screen. Unlike the last few times just one name popped up, "Shichiyou Kedamono.." she read, her voice fading out as she waited for the second name. Still, nothing popped up. "Huh.. Darn thing must be broken.." she sighed. "Oh well.. Shichiyou Kedamono can you please make your way to the arena."

Shichiyou's eyes widened upon hearing his name. His heart began to race and his palms began to sweat. It was finally time. It was time to show his older brother, the Raikage his worth. He heard his name.. But didn't hear the name of his opponent. There was no other name on the screen either.. He just shrugged it off. When he was asked to report to the arena he just got up from his seat in the stands and jumped down. He landed on the ground with a soft thud after a few seconds of free falling. He walked over to the proctor.

Shichiyou, being only a staggering 4'2" in height, was towered over by most people. Though this was not a true indication of his strength, people always seemed to underestimate him. He hoped this wouldn't happen during the exams. Shichi has white shaggy hair that goes down to his ears, red slitted cat-like eyes, sharp black claws, fangs, and his skin is very fair. He's not very muscular right now, but plans to gain more muscle as he grows. He has a kanjii tattoo for tiger on his right cheekbone. Shichi wears somewhat odd clothing; a long sleeved v-neck shirt, the left sleeve is black, and the right sleeve is white, whereas the left half of the shirt is white and the right half of the shirt is black. The sleeves to his shirt bell out at the ends, he hides weapons and scrolls in these sleeves. Shichi wears a black glove on his right hand and a white glove on his left. He wears black pants that balloon out, giving them a "poofy" look. He has a black and white checkered belt. He also wears black boots that have three sharp metal spikes has the front that help him deal extra damage when attacking his enemy. On his back was a large umbrella that he used for one of his weaponry jutsu.

He approached the proctor and nodded "Ma'am.." he said.

Kirameku couldn't believe her eyes. "THIS IS THE KID THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING!?!" she thought with amusement. It was a challenge to keep herself from laughing. The kid was so short! In fact.. This is like the second short genin from Kumogakure! "Are all Kumoagakure genin this short!?" she thought. She nodded back at Shichiyou, "Y...You must be Shichiyou." she greeted, "I'm sorry about your competitor, but that thing seems to be broken.. HOW ABOUT WE TRY IT AGAIN!?" she yelled. The screen flickered to life once more. And once again Shichiyou's name and Village appeared, but now right underneath that, where his opponent's name was supposed to be was just three question marks. "Umm.." Kirakeku said, rather confused.. The crowed began to yell in anger. "Give us a second folks.."

Shichiyou couldn't understand what was actually wrong.. The thing that chose opponents or whatever seemed to be broken at the moment.. Would that mean he wouldn't have a chance to fight..? He began to tap his foot impatiently.. A trait he picked up from seisoku..

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukitsuna Shi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)   Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am

The hidden samurai lifted his massive Odachi-Katana up on to his shoulder, standing a nice distance in clearing from his opponent. Sure, the little guy had some sort of odd background to him, and it was obvious due to his inhuman look and queer clothing, but it was just another target for Dokeshi. Getting into this whole mess in the first place was completely random. Why, in fact, was he standing here, toe to toe with someone almost half his age, height and weight? He had no idea, but the tests are what drew him in. He hadn't heard of any sort of exams for promotions in his originating land, and his travels just so happened to lead him up to this very moment, being pushed into combat by the peer pressure of the strange man that he so eagerly agreed to accompany in traveling the lands of this world in. The prepping samurai looked over at that individual again, nodding, and turned once more, ready to take out his opponent, in a means like he'd not let become predictable.

-Wait, how did all of this happen so quick? Let's bring the story back a little bit!-

"Why the hell did you do that you moron?!" Dokeshi screamed at who now had given his name away, known as Hanzo. The brute stood up, towering over this man who didn't flinch in any sort of fear. He seemed rather calm, in fact, and soon had the most odd idea in the world. His pupils were the size of the moon in the sky, now, and that is just what he was staring up at after he launched the last remaining dumpling in it's bowl through the roof with an odd kick. It was their last bite... And for a wandering samurai, nothing could be specific when it came to food. You'd never now where your next meal was going to be, so this was, in fact, quite rediculous.

"You do realize that when the dumpling lands, I get to eat it, right?" Dokeshi said, trying to calm himself down. He was just satisfied that a wandering woman happened to be carrying a personal flask of sake, herself. She was kind enough to let him take a few sips, all in exchange for him being such a random character, amusing her strict sense of humor. The massive samurai pat the small man on his head, and then began to examine a scroll that was hanging on it's side on the wall of the small shop. It mentioned a gathering of the 'Genin Exams', and went into detail about how the lower ranked ninjas were going to be taking part in tests against one another in attempt to become higher in placement, and further advance their powers. Dokeshi took the scroll and handed it to Hanzo, who seemed to widen his eyes, and was also incapable of speaking a word at this point. His mind must have been in wonderland, for he explained just a few moments ago that he consumed two pills of pure opium, a drug this barbarian despised. But the only thing he didn't like more than this drug were people that ran away, and most of all, ninja.

"I'm..." The samurai began to speak up, lifting a finger as if about to make a statement and then getting lost in conversation as the attractively figured woman walked by once more. His drunk eyes followed her hidden, curvy body before he continued to talk to the stoned samurai, who wouldn't have heard a word anyways. "I'm going to join this stupid fight tomorrow morning... And I'm going to fight some stupid ninjas, I swear I'll get 'em good!" Spat out the arrogant warrior. He was starting to speak in a mixed tone with alcohol and anger in his breath, for he wanted nothing more than to go test out even his own physical power in this test that were to take place. The samurai lifted his massive katana and swung it forward, stumbling over Hanzo's misplaced foot and smashing the sheathed weapon into a pillar of the small Dumpling and Sake shop. Dokeshi looked around as he heard a bunch of cracking going on, and instantly grabbed Hanzo's hand out of reaction, dragging him out of the crumbling building. A few moments after the two made their way down a road, the complete building came down, and a cloud of smoke started to rise from the debris. There was no fire, thankfully, but there would soon be a scene. Dokeshi lifted the smaller samurai and began to carry him down the street as he spoke in a gibberish. The drunk fighter, however, was quick enough to grab this man's own weapons and hat, holding all of these items in one hand, and his new traveling partner in the other.

"Well, I guess...Oh shit!" Dokeshi exclaimed, tripping over a crack in the ground as he was about to enter a completely silent alleyway. He dropped Hanzo, but managed to hold the weapons, still. It didn't take long for him to regain composure, as if nothing happened, and began to help the wandering samurai up, as well. The two continued to travel down this back route, and eventually came into a tidy spot. It seemed comfortable enough to rest for now, and the only suitable place to do so since Dokeshi didn't have any cash on him at the moment. He sat in a wedged corner of two building, and began to rest his body into a shortened state of hibernation. He needed the rest, and needed to sober up, for the tests he would take tomorrow..

-About one in the afternoon, the next day.-

I had no idea what was going on. One minute I was dreaming about twenty vixens all over my body, and gorging myself in a never ending river of sake, and the next minute I'm being kicked in the shoulder by the samurai that I met in the broken dumpling hut! I don't want to get up, however, for my dream state had been reaching out it's hands, trying to pull my back into their reality. I tried to swim forward, tightening my eyes and focusing on this beautiful dream, and then another kick. This time I grunted, still too stubborn to come out of the dream state. My eyelids could not have been closed any tighter at that moment, and I tried harder then ever to grasp onto the fading dream. I didn't want to miss out on all of the naked women crying for me to come back, but a final kick finally woke me up...

"uuggh... Huh? What the hell?" Dokeshi asked, his eyes slowly opening. He forced himself to look up at the, now, hatted samurai. he seemed to be in a better focus now, but the size of his pupils were masked by shadows, for the sun above him was hiding his appearance. The dizzy, sitting samurai lifted his arm to shield the sun from hitting his eyes and stumbled up, finally meeting his feet flat on the ground. He tried to balance, taking a moment of his time, and finally made himself capable of instantly sobering. He was tossed his Odachi by Hanzo, and was also given instruction on where to go. It seemed that the tournament was being held not too far from where the two of the samurai stopped to rest that night. Dokeshi quickly began to walk toward the direction of the testing area, and was given a warning. He tried to listen, and then it was made clear that he needed some sort of disguise...

"Well what am I supposed to do? Go kill some ninja for their outfit or something? I don't know what to do, you don't think I just couldn't go join the fight without a specific look? Whatever..." Dokeshi agreed to listen to Hanzo, for he, despite his younger age, seemed much more experienced in certain fields, as opposed to him. They were headed toward the battle area, seemingly having a crowd larger than anywhere else in this specific village... Town... Or whatever the samurai happened to wander into. On the way into this zone, however, Dokeshi realized that his companion was left behind. He turned to notice, just in time, a transaction of a massive robe for a couple of pills. He was doing a drug deal right there, in the middle of a road in broad daylight. No one else seemed to notice, however, but the part that came next made him completely alarmed. As the man began to walk away, after the trade, Hanzo lifted his blade and smashed his hilt against the back of the wandering man's head. He fell forward, dropping both pills from his hands, JUST before he consumed them. Then, the drug-addicted samurai rushed over and began to pick up each and every individual pill that fell, placing them back into a safe pouch. "Hey look, now we have the robes, AND the pills."*

The ready-to-fight-a-ninja-samurai stood, eyes wide and unaware of what to even expect. He tried to avoid eye contact, and simply hit himself in the forehead with his own palm, shaking it in shame. He simply reached out his free arm and went to grab the clothing, knowing that this was to be part of his disguise for combat. It was huge, luckily made for a brute, and began to cover his entire body, head and armor. This, however, made his shoulder look massive, and inhuman. He looked as if, underneath the robes, he could have been some sort of abomination. A final adjustment was made, however, lifting the hood of the entire garment up above and beginning to make his way, agilely, into the area of the exams. It only took a few minutes until they arrived, hearing the announcer getting pissed off at what seemed to be a broken prompter.

After a minute of examining, it was made clear that the young looking boy standing in the center of the field was alone, with no one to go against. Dokeshi knew this couldn't have been any more perfect than this was right now. He took a deep breath and looked at Hanzo before bolting off into the field, holding his hood up and letting his massive blade be carried at his side. "Uhhh, I'm here!" Said the masked samurai, traveling into the field of combat. He had no idea what he was doing, but he knew this would be fun, none the less. He tried his best to avoid eye contact with other people in the seating areas, the announcer, and the actual kid, standing at what seemed to be the size of his own boot.

-The look in the female announcers' eyes were not only confused, but also concerned. Sure, he was claiming to be the contestant that was a little late, and known to the prompter as '???', but Dokeshi had given away an appearance that looked too grizzly to make him a genin entering the exams. She began to give him a pop quiz. "So, fighter, what village are you representing today?" She asked with a grin on her face, as if she was going to instantly stump the brute. She also put a hand on her hip and started to swing around the microphone, waiting for an answer. Then, people began to boo away the massive samurai.-

Dokeshi had no idea what to do. He'd never been in this sort of situation, and was never given any sort of quick response to answering this question. He had nothing in mind, and an instant bead of sweat was forming on his forehead. He tried not to panic, but that stage was already breached. In a hurry, he diverted his attention over to Hanzo in the distant that was making crazy motions with his hands, legs and torso. From this distance, it looked like multiple different objects, and he tried to answer, speaking what was on his mind. "...Air...? Sail..? Sailboat? I mean... Uh..." He was saying allowed, then whispering to himself; "No, that's definetly not a boat..." He continued to examine the charade, saying random ideas such as "Cape", "No, Leap Frog!", and "Dying Fish!" ...None of them were correct, and Hanzo instantly gave up. He started to turn around, as the attention was starting to be focused on him as well, not wanting it as much as the brute, himself, did. And then it hit him. Hanzo was acting as a mime, not letting a single sound escape... No words... No tone... No 'sound'.

"I'm Dokeshi Yotte, representative of the Sound Village. I'm here on behalf of a possible promotion, and attempting to finally prove myself after so many years of failure." The, now, serious toned samurai seemed to explain. After a continuous laughter at the act the two samurai put on, by the crowd, the announcer simply thought of another question in her quiz, trying to break down the mentality of this samurai.

-"Alright, Mister Yotte. You do realize that this exam excludes those from the village of the sound, correct? Technically, you're not even allowed to be in this area as of right now." She said, her grin growing into a smirk. It seemed as if though she had something against this massive man for joining in the fight so late, but she had a point. The crowd grew silent, wanting to hear the response from the new warrior, and quickly suppressing their sound, and demanding a halt in speech from nearby seated neighbors in the stands. The announcer tried to best to startle Dokeshi, even sending him a wink before he could say anything.-

Again, he seemed completely beaten, but all wasn't lost. He'd only hope that his next idea would be enough to finally permit him into this playing area. The samurai didn't move from his position and began to question the announcer back, showing his own sassy side. "What do you think the question marks were for on that board?! Don't you think this crowd wants to see some sort of excitement? I mean come on, these are exams, and we're here to test out our skills, but what about the fans of us ninja? Don't they deserve something they weren't expecting?!" The brutish man announced, getting louder with each roaring statement. It seemed he was practiced in using his booming voice to make loud sounds with, which was something unique to this character, and also giving away more of a reasonable hint that he could just be a ninja from the village of sound.

-Finally, the announcer submitted herself. She had given in to this back and forth verbal argument and test after the intimidating shout, and let the ear shattering roar of the crowd decide the factor. They wanted to watch this huge ninja from the village of sound combat someone from another area, and finally give them a show they've been waiting for. "Alright, you folks asked for it! Dokeshi Yotte Versus Shichiyou Kedamono. Let's see if what they say about 'size matters'; if it's true or not!" The busty announcer let the crowd listen and give an even louder cheer after her words were given. Her job was done, for now, and the rest was on the two of the fighters in the middle of the combat zone.-

(If you don't know what's happening at this point, may I suggest reading the first paragraph again?)

"Alright, let's see what you're made of, little guy. I hope you've got something in store for me, I can already tell you're different from the other ninja around here." Said Dokeshi. His massive Odachi-katana was then lifted off of his shoulder and into his arms. He was holding it at a mid stance, near his waist, and held either of his hands on opposing ends of the hilt, giving a huge flexibility in control of his weapon. His knees were somewhat crouched, and his face was hidden in a dark masking presence that was covered up by the hood of his robe suit. The only visible structure on his face was his mouth and lower facial hair. He was ready for this combat, and could feel the adrenaline within his own blood beginning to stir up. He'd simply wait, patiently, for the first sign of weakness.

*Actual quote and idea from Hanzo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/affinityrp
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)   Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 pm

OOC: Pretty funny stuff.. And thanks for moving things along.. But from now on leave the control of the proctor up to me... ANYWAY!

Kirameku was absolutely stunned at the sight of this... Gorilla... Of a man. She couldn't help but think if she should even allow this fight in the first place.. It just didn't seem fair for the poor, short, genin that stood before her. However.. The crowed seemed to really want this fight. "What kind of crowed wants to see a little kid get pummeled to the ground.. Poor kid.." she thought with sympathy. "AGGGHH!! I HATE DECISIONS LIKE THIS!!" she despaired. Finally she decided to give in and allow the fight. "It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.." she thought with interest. Kirameku looked at both competitors, the midget and the gorilla. Who will prevail..? It really began to peak her interest now. She spoke, reciting the rules as she did every match before: "Now listen up!" she said in her drill-sergeant-like tone of voice, "There are two rules in this competition and only two. The first and most important rule is: No outside help. At all. You must rely on your own strength and nothing more. Failure to follow this rule will result in immediate disqualification." she warned. "Finally.." she continued, looking mostly at the large...Gorilla.. Because this rule was mostly meant for him (it was obvious she was highly underestimating Shichiyou). "The match is over when I say it's over. And that's final. Failure to stop fighting after I end the match will mean that I will have to deal with you myself!" She added a rather out-of-place feminine giggle after this. She looked at the both of them, a hint of worry in her eyes over the smaller one.. But she will see what he can do.. Finally she brought the microphone to her mouth and said, "Begin!"

-Backtrack a few minutes-
Shichiyou's heart almost stopped beating at the site of the man before him. "Wh-Wha!?" he yelled out in surprise. "I'm supposed to fight... THAT!?! That's a gorilla with a sword!" he thought with much worry. "J-Just how many times did you fail the chuunin exams!?" he asked. The shadow of this man almost completely swallowed the young genin up completely. Shichiyou's body was tense, his jaw clenched tightly, a small bead of sweat running down his left cheek. "There's no way I can take him on." he thought with broken spirits. He shook his head to clear his mind of these unwanted thoughts. "No! No!" he told himself, "I can take him! I can't give up now! I can do this!" Though the chance looked small.. It wouldn't help if he gave up now. He told himself he would keep fighting until the bitter end and that's what he would do. Though Shichiyou didn't look it.. He was unnaturally strong.. Thanks to not being human or anything. He was a beast. Kedamono. He will uphold that name. His clan's name. He will show this... Gorilla... that he can be just as fierce.

As the man got into stance and spoke to him, Shichiyou listened to his booming voice and smirked. "So you can tell I'm different..?" he asked sarcastically, "Gee I wonder what gave it away.. Was it the slightly pointed ears..? The red slitted eyes? The claws? Or perhaps the fangs..?" He didn't know why he was taunting this man, but it was fun.. So he continued. "Look here Gorilla-San. Don't go easy on me just because I'm short. I can take it. My brother is the Raikage after all." he boasted, "I've been put under more harsher training than you could ever endure. So bring it on!"

Shichiyou stepped back a few steps. Distancing himself from his large opponent. He was now about 5 or so meters away from his opponent. He tightened up his black and white fingerless weaponry gloves and got into stance. His left arm was raised in front of him so that the back of his hand was facing his chest, his claws pointed at the man before him. His right arm was pointed down; hanging by his side, his knuckles towards the floor, his claws pointed at the man. He was crouched slightly, ready to kick off of the ground in any direction.

He was nervous.. But his adrenaline was pumping and his senses were at their prime. He was ready.

"Begin!"

Shichiyou didn't take much time to act. He wanted to be the first to attack. He began to strafe to the left, his eyes locked on his opponent. Hands reached into his equipment pouch and pulling out a few shuriken which he held between his fingers. He threw one set directly at his opponent then jumped a few feet into the air and threw the next set so they will come at Dokeshi at a downwards angle. The shuriken closed in on him at quick speeds. A rather simple attack, but with a more complex purpose. Shichiyou wanted to determine this man's speed at blocking attacks. This was stage one of the battle. For now he would sit back, attack from afar.. And when the time came.. He will go in for a few attacks. "Let's see what you've got.." he thought.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukitsuna Shi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)   Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 am

Time seemed to slow as the barbarian was insulted so. He was called the term 'gorilla', which confused his brain tremendously, for he was a lot larger than one of those apes, more attractive, and less hairy, by far. His sword was raised above before his body, now, towering an extra three feet above his head as it's hilt was held near his waist line. But before he could react to the woman's response 'go', he was quickly assaulted. The young boy was by far too quick for a defensive response, a demon of sorts. The samurai tried to keep up with the weaponry being launched at him, but for some reason was unable to follow through. He tried to lift his blade to deflect these missiles, but nothing seemed to help parry the incoming assault. Two seconds went by when he noticed a slit across his right arm and a smash against his left, armored shoulder. It didn't crack the metallic surface, and the kunai that hit his right arm happened to land on him from the bottom of the thrown weapon, it's blunt surface hammering into Dokeshi's flesh. The samurai dropped to the ground, not crying, not making a sound for the amount of pain he felt. Before him, he could picture a bright, white light coming from the sky to take him away. His spirit no longer needed to be a prisoner of this world, and he was free at last from the imprisonment known as 'life'. Dokeshi stopped breathing, and let go of all the pain the small child brought him. He looked peaceful as his spirit left his newly formed corpse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/affinityrp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)   

Back to top Go down

Round 5: Shichiyou Kedamono vs. ??? (Dókeshi Yotte)
Page 1 of 1