Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Snuggles
Hokage
Hokage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:08 am

(OOC: Red Horizon(Senju, Hayashi)

Tadashi sat in his hokage office, waiting for the anbu team that Tadashi assigned for the mission to arrive. Tadashi was working at the same time, with writing and signing important contracts. He had remembered that he assigned the mission to one special Anbu Shinobi, Senji Hayashi, a decendent from the Senju clan, the one that can control wood and other styled jutsus. "Hmph.. I hope this is worth it.." Tadashi said while he sighed after. Tadashi was glad he had something else to do like assign this mission the the Anbu. Tadashi waited for the appearance of the shinobi. He felt this was worth it, thinking how strong this shinobi were and if they could handle this complicated mission. It invloved, traveling far and battling opponents that you would have no idea who they were.

Tadashi stared at the mission paper that had the mission the Anbu were going on "Hmm? This missions seems simple, but I'll see about that." the Hokage said. He was confused, this mission seemed real simple and not really complicated, it's just something similar with traveling and fighting, thats it is it? Tadashi looked at what else they had to do, it had involved from puzzle solving mysteries as well. "Is this a joke? This mission is like ridiculous!" Tadashi said to himselve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 am

A shadowy figure rose up from the floor a respectful distance from the young Hokage. No doubt a ninja of his caliber had already noticed Hayashi's presence. Hayashi, or Taizen as he was known among the ANBU, had no idea what mission the Hokage had specifically picked him for, but he knew it was to be a serious one. Hayashi had just returned to Konoha from his training session in the forest for supplies when had received the message that the Hokage himself had summoned him. With no small amount of anticipation and excitement, Taizen realized that he would have a chance to test his prowess in real battle sooner than he could have hoped. Cautious by nature, Taizen would go into this mission with the cool reserve that had made him a name among Konoha's various ANBU divisions. Currently, he was unassigned, and he could only assume that his assignment was pending the result of this mission.

Taizen hadn't yet had any contact with the newest Hokage beyond formalities. As a jonin of the village when Tadashi had been the Candidate Hokage, he had met him under formal circumstances, but the Hokage might not even remember that chance meeting. As Taizen was the acting leader of the Senju clan, one might think that the two ninja would have had occasion to meet before this point, but due to both of their busy schedules, no such meeting had taken place. Taizen was interested as to how this Hokage would fare. It had been a while since so young a ninja, barely four years older than Taizen himself, had been chosen as Hokage.

Taizen bowed once he had fully extricated himself from the floor, and stood silently, respectfully waiting for the Hokage to speak first. Taizen wondered if this was to be a solo mission, or if he was to expect others to meet him here. Under the imperturbable white mask characteristic of the black ops, Taizen's eyes shifted eying the Hokage, and watching his surroundings, as his training dictated. He could not sense any others nearby but if they were good enough, they could slip by Taizen's senses unnoticed. Finally deciding that it did not matter whether or not he was alone on this mission or not, Taizen refocused his attention on the kage before him, who had still not yet spoken.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Snuggles
Hokage
Hokage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 am

Tadashi rose his head up, seeing the young 18 year old Anbu ninja. "Ahh.. nice to meet you, I still remember you from once as I was beind picked as a Hokage from the Sasaki. You must remember me don't you? If so thats great!" he said in a happy voice. Tadashi was pretty sure he remembered him. "I see your name as an Anbu is Taizen, am I right?" going back to his Hokage voice. "But yet, I know you may be anxious to know what your mission is so I'll briefly tell you what your going to do. "Your mission contains traveling and fighting. You are traveling into a forest to gather some important medicine for our seriously injured patients, but there will be ninja wandering around the forest and it can bring you danger. So you must not let your guard down, and make sure you do your best. If you don't return within 3 days of the mission, troops will be sent to pinpoint where you are and bring you back."he explained. Tadashi talked in his serious voice, "Alright, we need a codename for you, so on this mission your name will be replaced with Kamui, this is if anyone asks what your name is. Understood?" Tadashi said to Taizen, clearly. Tadashi had explained everything he had to. His job was complete. "You start tomorrow morning 8:00 A.M. sharp mister, that part understood? Hope so, I wish you luck and hope you return safley." he grinned.

Edit:

Mission Name: Mission for the Brave
Type: Gathering
Client: Being done for the hospital. Mission Person: Red Horizon [Hayashi, Senju] [SOLO]

Description: Simple, you just must go into the forest and find red+white coloured flowers to create medicine for the seriously injured shinobi in the hospital. You must find 5 of these flowers, these flowers can be located anywhere, their seperated, not in groups of flowers, just seperate. You will most likely, meet with another shinobi and have to battle, if you don't return soon, troops might be sent to find you.
Mission Objective(s): Gather 5 Red+White Coloured flowers

Extra Information:
Preferred Number/Rank of Shinobi Attending:
Reward Points: 8 Reward Points

Last edited by Mr.Snuggles on Thu May 12, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   Thu May 12, 2011 5:57 pm

((OOC: Yeah...I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific...Look here for the template.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Snuggles
Hokage
Hokage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

(OOC: Didn't notice the template post, ok I edited my post, you can now post Razz Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.   

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Brave .:Red Horizon:.
Page 1 of 1