Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

The first round had finished and the crowed was already ready for the next. The proctor for the exams, Kirameku Umiha had really enjoyed that last battle. She hoped the next would be as great as the last. Hopefully even better. She began to speak into the mic again, "That was such a fun fight.." The crowed cheered, seemingly agreeing with her. "Let me tell you something.. Watching these genin fight to prove themselves really gets me wanting more.. So let's not wait!" She faced the large screen once more and waited.. "The next two competitors are.." Two more names appeared on screen: "Yami Tomoshibi of Sunagakure and Toshama Kaguya of Kirigakure!" Kirameku was excited to see a genin of the village she served to be fighting so soon. She wanted to see what this genin could do and if he could make the village proud. "Will both of the competitors make their way down to the arena.."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Godfather

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
220/220  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 5:43 pm

"What do we have here, eh? Toshama, I hope you're ready, since it is now your turn to fight. Make the hidden mist village proud, and try not to get killed idiot" Saiban, the Jounin in charge of Toshama spoke with a smile on his face. The Genin of the Kaguya clan however laughed if off and picked himself up from his seat. It was now time for him to face off against his opponent. And without any further delays, the Shinobi leaped from the area in which he was sitting and landed on the ground. But before he had made that leap, Toshama spoke a few words to his sensei. "Please. try not to get confused, this is my first time at the exams. And unlike you, I will succeed on my first attempt. Watch carefully, and be proud to feast your eyes upon that skill that I will utilize. Besides, you're the one responsible for teaching me some of them". Toshama was now walking towards the middle of the arena, the very place where the showdown will take place. The Genin with short white spiky hair made his way. In an unusual manner, this Genin had a tanned skin tone, a rarity among the Kaguya clan indeed. Toshama walked with confidence, but he was far from overconfident. The Genin knew that he had to respect his opponent, and his abilities, otherwise, it could be a fatal mistake of his.

Toshama stood five foot and seven inches in height, and as he moved, with each step there was a momentary silence. A gasp as the crowd looked on, there were murmurs, and rumors floating around the stands of the arena. From his leg up, he wears black Shinobi sandals and black trousers. The Shinobi’s trousers have pockets on the thigh and lower leg areas. And it is understood that these pockets, are for storing various items. Moving up from his trousers, Toshama wears a Fishnet undershirt with short sleeves. Over this Fishnet undershirt is a small black vest, which doesn't cover up the fishnet entirely. Over this Fishnet undershirt and black vest, Toshaman also sports a black close fitting overcoat. Due to his size, his style of dressing seems a lot more stylish. This style seems a lot tidier compared to that of an adult wearing the same thing. On the waist of his trousers are pouches, which are used for storing other items as well. Toshama also sports a necklace that looks the Sharingan tomoe around his neck. The Shinobi also has multiple piercings in both ears. There is a total of four piercings each in both ears starting with the earlobe of course. One the back of the black overcoat which is worn is the Kaguya clan symbol of course. On Toshama’s hands is a pair of black fingerless gloves. In which the sleeve of the overcoat, seems to be tucked into. On the bottom half of the overcoat is flame designs starting from the front and ending on the back. Toshama’s eye color is very typical of a Kaguya as well, not to mention he is very handsome.

Toshama came to a stop, his eyes on the proctor for a few moments. The Genin then looked away, while hoping his opponent would hurry to the scene.

[07:20:29] Izanagi : Blessed are the Noobs, for they shall inherit the Site.

[22:21:59] The Haitian : Lol, the prophecy has spoken.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm

"Shit.." Yami cursed silently, "Why does my match have to be so early?!" He wasn't really expecting to be chosen so soon.. He wanted to be chosen around the fourth match or so.. But the second match was just so early. He sighed, defeated, there was no point in complaining now. He began to make his way to the arena, picking up his spear before rising out of his seat. "Wish me luck." he said to his fellow Sunagakure genin that were sitting with him. He slung his spear over his back and made his way to the arena. I can do this.. he thought, giving himself a little pep talk. This is my home village. I have to show everyone I can defend it. I have to show everyone my strength.

Yami stood at 5 feet 4 inches; a normal height for someone of his age. His eyes pale blue eyes sparkled in the bright morning sunlight that shone through the glass roof of the stadium. His snow white spiky hair reflecting the light and gave it a slight glow. He carried a double edged black spear, which was strapped to the back of his sleeveless white jacket with gold and blue edgings, that reached to his ankles. His jacket had a part in the back that came down like a cape with frayed edges and went down to his mid back. Underneath his jacket he wore a skin-tight sleeveless black shirt which was tucked into his black baggy pants. He wore boots instead of the normal shinobi footwear. On his right arm is a navy-blue arm warmer and a large metal bracelet that looks something like a shackle. On his left arm is a piece of black armor and a black fingerless glove. His face had soft features and expressed his free-spirited attitude... Towards.. Anything really. There is a light scar on his left cheek from an injury back in the day. He is rather well-toned for a child of his age and his skin was a golden-brown color.

He reached the arena and saw another person standing near the proctor.. My enemy.. he thought. He tried to remember the opponent's name.. Toshama Kaguya. Kaguya.. Why did that name ring a bell..? He had read many things about many clans about the shinobi world.. Though information on some was quite vague.. He had heard and read much about the war-loving Kaguya clan. Great.. I have to fight the tyrant! he thought irritably. As he walked into the view of the audience, they began to cheer loudly. His arrival meant that the fight would begin soon and so they began to get excited. He took a few moments to analyze his opponent. The boy wasn't much taller than Yami and to him, he didn't really seem that tough.. But as he was told many times before.. Looks can be deceiving. So it's best to leave the judgement for later.

Yami approached the proctor, "Ma'am. I am Yami Tomoshibi." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"Great. You're both here!" Kirameku chimed when she saw both genin enter the arena. "Now. I have to tell you the rules of this match... SO LISTEN UP!" she reverted back to he normal drill sergeant-like self. "The first rule is: No outside help! You must rely on your own strength and nothing more. And the second rule is: When I say the match is over, it's OVER. If one of you continues to fight after I end the match I will deal with you myself!" She looked at both genin, with fiery passion in her eyes to see if they understood.. Which they should.. Seeing as the rules were simple enough. Kirameku turned on the mic and began to speak into it. "It is time for the start of match 2 of the chuunin exams! Competitors, take your places." The crowed began to cheer wildly, yelling out names.. Screaming out bets.. You name it. "And.." she paused to add a moment of suspense.. "Begin!" And so started match 2.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Godfather

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
220/220  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

A smile formed on the face of the youngster, the proctor appeared to be rather serious. But Toshama knew that the rules had to be followed. Since he wasn't just representing himself, but also Kirigakure and his clan as a whole. A sigh escaped the Kaguya future leader, his eyes glanced over and set upon the figure of his opponent. "He looks a bit retarded, and his dress sense is just...wrong? I already don't like him much, but ah well, I am here to do one thing and one thing only. Get that woman to marry me. Er..what the hell? Did I just seriously think that? I blame puberty for such things". A chuckle was soon heard as the Kaguya boy laughed to himself a little. Could this be a spark of insanity in the middle of the arena? Toshama didn't dwell on it for too long, the chuckle ceased and Toshama was once again focused on his soon to be opponent. The proctor gave the go ahead, and immediately Toshama hopped backward and created some space between himself and his opponent. "I will let you begin, seeing as this is your home village. Sides' I am hoping my thoughts about you are wrong, but that remains to be seen. So come, let us have fun and beat each other up". A wide grin was now upon the face of the Genin, his eyes carefully locked onto his opponent. Toshama was poised for defense and offense if need be, a simply form taken on by many that deem themselves to be warriors.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

The proctor for the exams was rather serious as always. He didn't really know Kirameku, but he has seen her around the village before.. And he's heard stories about her... Personality. She recited the rules and told them to take their stances. Just as Yami was about to do so, he heard his opponent say something rather insulting. His right eye twitched slightly "Uhh..." Was all Yami could say at his opponent's rather random outburst. He wants to throw around insults so soon..? he thought. "How uncivilized." Yami sighed. He began to walk away from his opponent, taking his place about 7 meters away. A considerably large distance. At that time the proctor had announced the start of the match. Instead of attacking, his opponent spoke once more and Yami smirked "Well.. I stand corrected." he sneered. "It seems you are more civilized than I thought. Allowing me to attack first?" his grin grew wider, "How courteous of you. Although.. It might cost you." As Yami finished that last sentence he grabbed his spear, Kuro Ryo, and spun it in his right hand a few times before placing it's blade against the ground. The spear was double large and double bladed.. Twice as deadly. As he saw it anyway. "Well then.." Yami picked up the spear in his right hand and got ready to throw it, "Here.. We.. GO!" And at that he brought his arm back and through the spear at his target. It flew, fast and deadly. Arching through the air. Yami's attack did not end there however. He reached into his shinobi equipment pouch with one hand and pulled eight shuriken. Using his chakra, he made them suspend in the air for a few moments and then sent them after Toshama. They closed in much faster than they would if he had thrown them, they were directly behind the spear now coming heads on. Now let's see what you can do. he thought.

Spoiler:

100-7=93CP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Godfather

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
220/220  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"Cost me you say? This should be fun". Toshama began reacting to the moments of his opponent. The moment Yami drew that weapon of his, Toshama drew his long sword, that was strapped across his lower back(forgot about this blade on my app). The Kaguya clansman shifted his weight as the spear like weapon was spun. A smile crept onto the face of the youngster, while preparing to defend against his opponent's attack. "Just what is this idiot up to now? Ah hell, can't be regretting my decisions now. Its far too late for that". Toshama thought to himself while watching and purposely waiting, and during that time, stepping back in order to create even more room between them. The spear was directly thrown at the Genin known as Toshama, who so happens to be Yami's current opponent. In order to deal with his opponent's attack, the Genin spun on the heels of his feet to the left of the blade. The meant the blade missed its target by at least two feet for the most part. Toshama did this while simultaneously ducking, the long sword in his hand was brandished and came to life while meeting a couple of the Shurikens that came after the blade. Yami's decision to delay his attack was a bad one, since it gave Toshama enough time to parry the three Shurikens that came his way. The rest of course missed there target, as a result of Toshama's elaborate actions.

The youngster rose to his feet and swiped his blade across the air, cutting through that which remained invisible at this point. While doing this, Toshama's right index finger was placed on the side of the blade, as a slug of truth and grace went beyond a typical snail's pace to its destination. It would end up in the promise land so that Toshama may secure victory. The upper body of the retarded one was the target. The left wrist of Tohama was used as the catalyst for his attack. Swipe went his arm, as five bullets of bones was released with speed, and power, enough to match Yami's own attack launched against the man. Toshama was also looking out for the spear that was used against him. This way, he'd be able to react to its movements. The Shinobi known as Toshama didn't waste any time stringing together a set of hand seals. And almost immediately, mist began to fill the area, enough to obscure the vision of his opponent in the long run. Toshama marked the spot that his opponent was last seen at. "Hidden mist technique"] being from Kirigakure, doing battle under these circumstances was as easy as breathing. In addition to that, Toshama possessed a certain skill that will allow him to approach his opponent silently, without him even knowing. The mist would no doubt aim to fill up the area, and as it did so, Toshama started moving, while keeping out of his opponent's reach in a silent manner.

88/100

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Yami watch as Toshama had reacted to his attacks rather quickly. Damn.. He moves so fluidly. he thought. I'm going to have to up my game here. Though his last attack was not meant to be taken seriously, he was still surprised how Toshama was able to dodge it so quickly and block the rest. Before anything else could be done, Yami flicked his wrist, calling Kuro Ryo back to him. His eyes never left Toshama, he watched as Toshama swing his arm through the air. Yami's eyes focused on five small white projectiles coming towards him.. Fast. "Shit." he grunted. Yami reacted rather quickly. He began dodge rolling to the left, managing to dodge a few of the projectiles. Kuro Ryu had appeared in his hand just then and he used it to smack away the rest by spinning the spear rapidly. Were those bones?! I thought that was rare! Just his luck too. He had to get one of the Kaguya's that can use their bones for attacks. GREAT!

Thanks to that last attack, Yami wasn't focusing on his opponent. Which allowed him to use a jutsu. A thick mist began to cover the field, meaning Yami could see nothing but white. Didn't that Kirigakure genin use this in the first match too..? he thought, How lame... If all Kirigakure shinobi fight like this then they're all cheaters.. Yami shook his head, "No time to pout. Must focus." he told himself. He looked around.. Though it was futile, it couldn't hurt to try. Man.. I can't believe I'm going to have to use this jutsu already.. Just because Yami could not see.. Did not mean that the match was over.. No.. In fact it was far from it. There were other ways of detecting a person.

Yami quickly clasped his hands together and began to spread his chakra in a Dome like fashion. "Dome method formation.." he whispered. His chakra began to spread throughout the arena. Though the mist was covering the arena, he could now sense people who were in the barrier he just created. "I see you.." taunted Yami. "Didn't think it would be that easy now, did you?" Yami grabbed Kuro Ryo and began to pour Raiton chakra into it. "Raiton: Kuro Ryu Denryu Kousoku!" he yelled before thrusting the spear's blade into the ground. This technique will attempt to restrain his opponent. Because little did Toshama know, there was a surge of electrical essence underneath the ground and was quickly approaching him. Yami was using the sensing technique to locate him. If that electricity comes into contact with Toshama, Yami would use that opportunity to attack once more.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Godfather

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
220/220  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Fri May 13, 2011 11:51 am

[OCC: As a result of my post, some events in your posts may be altered a little.]

Toshama was at it again, never the one to make anything easy for his opponent. The Genin was always up to something, and as a result, his opponent, Yami would suffer the consequences. A single bone bullet found its way to the target, and quite luckily for Yami, it was only one bullet. But that didn't prevent this one bullet from being lethal, or even putting his enemy at a disadvantage at all. Swish, pop, bleed! The bullet connected and pierced through the upper body, entering from the front and exiting through the back. Quite frankly, the pain and damage from this will cause Yami more than a bit of trouble, not to mention the sudden bleeding. It was like being shot by a gun, literally. The bone bullet excavated the skin, flesh and bone in that area. But Toshama at this point was not yet aware of the full extent of the damage. Yami would no doubt have to readjust his strategy a little, and taking advantage of the time lapse that would have occurred due to Yami's injuries. The damaged caused would have made it difficult for Yami to fight for much longer with a hole in his chest. Toshama began working on something else that could be useful in the long run. A Kunai was removed from the Shinobi's pouch and replaced his being as part of his preparation. The being in place of the one, was on the move, running towards Yami. Toshama was relying on sounds and vibration to locate his opponent in the mist.

The earth, the air, scent, and his ability to hear proved to be his greatest weapon at this point. A second Kunai was drawn with a tag attached to it, an exploding tag to say the least. Yami's target had doubled up on him, which will also make things even more difficult in the long run. Meanwhile this had been happening, Yami's own jutsus that were meant to be performed, quite frankly wouldn't have been. At least not in time to truly prevent Toshama from doing much damage. Silently did the Toshamas moved in the dense mist, from the back, with a Kunai aimed at the throat to slit it. The true being of the replacement killer tried observing while keeping his distance a little. The Kunai with the tag attached to it whizzed though the air, aiming to land at the feet of Yami. An explosion would ensue merely a second after, but it was still quite a lot for the Suna Genin to deal with.

[OCC: If you're wondering, I took advantage of your injuries, which meant the likely of all your attacks would be nought.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Godfather

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
220/220  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

OOC: So whats going on with this then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya   

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Yami Tomoshibi vs. Toshama Kaguya
Page 1 of 1