Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Finally it was time to make the first announcement for the first battle. Kirameku Umiha turned on the wireless mic that she had on and after a short moment of interference, spoke into it. "Attention.." she said, in a rather feminine voice. She waited for the large crowed to die down so she could speak. Though some people went silent, mostly everyone else was speaking. She quickly began to get irritated. "HEY!!!" she yelled into the mic, causing her voice to boom throughout the stadium. Everyone finally went silent. "Good." she giggled. "Now then. Thank you all for coming.. This is such a great day.. Blah blah blah.." she said this with extreme sarcasm. "Now. Enough of that. We all know why we're here. So let's get this thing started already!" The crowed began to cheer. "The first fight of the Chuunin exams shall be.." She pointed to the southeast of the stadium, where a large screen was. Suddenly two names appeared on the screen "Munashii Arashi from Kumogakure and Yamamoto Hatake from Kirigakure!" she read. "GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE AND GET READY TO FIGHT!" she ordered.

OOC: There XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm

The crowd roared and his heart skipped a beat before it went back to it's continuous pounding. Munashii's heart felt as if it were beating a million times per second. His hands were sweaty and his breathing was hard. Anxiety, no anticipation Munashii had been waiting for this very moment and it was finally here the Chuunin exams had begun. He made his way through the tunnel that lead towards the arena gathering his thoughts and relaxing as much as he could. The tunnel rumbled from all the noise that was being made by the spectators and it got louder the closer Munashii came to end of it where it would open to the arena. "Okay it's game time. No time to crack under pressure this is what you've been waiting for now all you need is to take it." The words had an affect on Munashii he believed them and with his confidence on a high he made his steps out of the tunnel and into the arena.

His eyes had to adjust to the light it was much brighter then what it was in the tunnel and his ears had to adjust to the sudden outburst of noise. The crowd had gone in a frenzy of cheers and shouts when Munashii stepped into the arena. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves Munashii began to make his way towards the middle of the arena the first thing he noticed was the sand which he had come to be accustomed to now after spending a few days in Sunagakure. The second thing he noticed was that there was a waterfall that flowed into a pond (OOC: I say it's a pond Razz) Munashii wondered how they got a waterfall in the stadium he wondered how they had water in a place surrounded in a desert! Quickly pushed his thoughts on water away there was no time to be questioning things he was here to fight and win and that's all that mattered.

He stopped walking around where the proctor was standing he figured she wanted the fight to happen around the place she was at. He studied the proctor for a moment to Munashii she didn't seem like much. "I can probably take her now sweat I mean she's shorter then me and I'm not even old." He smirked at that and folded his arms Munashii's opponent hadn't made it yet. "Hey girl where's my opponent, you think he got lost or something?" He spoke to the proctor in a curt demanding voice Munashii didn't like to wait around especially for things that were important but here he found himself standing in the middle of the arena, people cheering and shouting for a fight and Munashii was playing the waiting game.

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Yamamoto raises an eyebrow as he hears his name “typical up first” he sighs. Looking at the stadium “OH!!!” his opponent had already entered the area from the tunnel and the crowd went ballistic as he did enter “well isn’t someone excited” laughs Yamamoto. Checking that he has everything in the correct place he gets up and begins to walk to the tunnel.

As he walks through the tunnel the sun hits him. After he gets used to the brightness he looks around the area thinking “sand... intresting, and a waterfall with a mini pool type thing... well thats handy”. Wondering how they got that feature in the stadium he puts it down to an underground water source or something
He hears of his opponent "Hey girl where's my opponent, you think he got lost or something?" He thinks that speeking to the proctor in such a manner wouldn’t be such a good idea but continues on

Walking lazily to the middle of the stadium where his opponent stands along with the proctor. “why no im here tad late though” he says rubbing the back of his head with a smile.
He looks at the proctor thinking ‘ dalm she is short”
“You must be Munashii Arashi, im Yamamoto Hatake” he streaches out his hand “pleasure to meet you... hope my methods arnt to boring for ya” looking at him with his ghostly pale blue eyes, that often give the impression he is looking within a persons very being, he then smiles at Arashi "so shall we begin?"

Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Kirameku's left eye twitched as the first genin that had entered had addressed her as Hey girl. She felt like beating him into his next life, but she refrained from doing so. "You will address me as Madame Proctor." she ordered. "And I do not know where your opponent is. Perhaps you should be a little more patient." she growled. Just then she saw another genin approaching them, quickly concluding that this must be the other opponent. "You see? Waiting wasn't that bad." she teased. She quickly regained her calm composure and began to speak, "Now. There is only two rules in this match." she informed them, "Rule number one is: No outside help. Pretty obvious if you ask me. And rule number 2 is: The match is over when I say it is over. If you continue to attempt fighting after I announce the end of the match, I will deal with you myself." She looked at both of the genin to make sure they understood. "Now then.." she paused and made sure that the mic she had on was turned on, "Begin!" And so started match 1.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 11, 2011 11:49 pm

(EDIT- If ya dont mind ill begin)

After the formalaties and a bit of sniggering at his opponent getting told off even before the match has begun, are all over the procter informs them of the rules Yamamoto at this looks at her durring her short pause "understood"

"Begin!" she calls through the mic

At this Yamamoto jumps back quickly, he thinks 'the crowd isnt going to like this but' completing the signs he says quietly "Hidden mist Jutsu"

A thick mist fills the stadium as he comes to a complete stop he moves from his landing spot. Keeping as quiet as possible, he thinks that the opponent may be expecting something along the lines of the silent killing technique. but Yamamoto has other things in mind for these exams, (mostly as he dosnt have a clue how to preform the silent killing technique)

Keeping his eye on Arashi he thinks 'oh so much work for a rank but i promised id do it" and pulls out his peppercats scroll and releases it. The puppet appears a bit infront of him, making it ready to be used. He releases the short blade in each arm he keeps it at the ready to intersept, he figures that the puppet is the first thing he will come accross if Arashi even manages to make his way towards him through this mist...

Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Thu May 12, 2011 9:50 pm

(OOC: Character's name is Munashii and dont forget to deduct points for using a jutsu. first two paragraphs are for your first post and Seisoku's post)

It would seem that Munashii didn't have to wait that long after all not a minute later his opponent had appeared. The first thing he noticed about his opponent was the nonchalance of his walk, it seemed as if he didn't even care. "Hurry up I dont have time to stand around." He ground his teeth and stared fiercely as his opponent made his way towards where he and the proctor stood. Speaking of the proctor she had snapped at Munashii a bit for his outburst, which resulted in Munashii making a small smirk. He enjoyed a person who had a little backbone in them.

What seemed to be an eternity his opponent had finally made it to where the fight would take place. "I dont give a damn who you are got it?" Munashii spat on the floor in annoyance instead of shaking Yamamoto's hand. "And yes we shall begin hey girl start the match already." He spoke in a demanding voice once more to the proctor this time he emphasized on the girl as in intentional slight to her. The proctor gave some rules Munashii didn't really pay attention to all he needed to know was that to win he had to be the guy standing across from him. "Yeah yeah we got the rules lets just get started." Brushing off the proctor's words with an arrogance that royalty would have.

The match had began. Munashii went for his sword Kontsukai to ready an attack but before he could his opponent had released a jutsu that created a mist that began to cover the arena. "What the? I can't see shit now." Munashii got into a defensive stance he wasn't in a situation he was comfortable with. "dammit I guess I'll be on defense for now."

(OOC:Meh good enough last paragraph dont judge me!!!!!)

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Thu May 12, 2011 10:25 pm

(OCC: yea i forgot about that, ill deduct the total on this post Embarassed )

After Yamamoto had jumped back releasing the hidden mist and his Peppercat he stood in wait for his opponent to take action.
Taking into consideration that Munashii was more acustomed to close combat rather than ranged as when the proctor has said to begin he has reached for his sword

Yamamoto thinking back to before they started and Munashii rushing him, spitting on the ground at the offer of a hand shake. This began to piss him off, his eye now twitching, But he thinks 'Calm, Calm or ill mess up'

Looking through the mist after a minute or two still waiting for his opponent to make a move he notices that Munashii still hasnt moved much. He then thinks to himself 'ah crap that means ill have to do something... what a pain'.
Preparing himself to begin making a dash for it he fires six rounds of senbon from the puppets mouth part. The first three aimed for the arm Munashii went to draw his sword with and the other three at his upper leg.
After firing these rounds he began to run to a different position so as he would not be found easily. thankfully the sand beneth muffeled the sound of his footsteps as he did so. bring him near the water feature in the staduim. Looking at it he thinks 'i knew that thing was intresting... might be handy'

SP - Previous post inclided - 16 = 84/100

Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Fri May 13, 2011 1:18 pm

The sound of steel clashing rang through the arena. Munashii had just in time brought his sword out to deflect some Senbon and then back stepped away from a small barrage that was aimed at his right leg all while noticing some sort of silhouette although he couldn't tell if that was his opponent or not. "God damn this bastard hiding in this damn fog." Munashii sword in hand entered a defensive stance once again it was all he could do in the position he was in. The fog assured that finding his opponent would be an annoying task to perform. "He can be anywhere and I'm guessing he's a long range kind of guy since he attacked me from afar." He eyed a senbon he had deflected and the sight of it angered him. "Dammit I hate long ranged fighters." Clarity began to sink in. Munashii had come to the conclusion that he would to remain calm to hopefully win the match his opponent could be anywhere and he would have to think clearly instead of acting like a madman. "I bet he thinks he's so clever making this mist. Well I got another thing coming for you just watch."Munashii smiled a devilish smile and began to move carefully through the mist. "You here me! I'm gonna gut you when I find you, just you wait!" His voice echoed through the mist loud, clear, and serious.

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Fri May 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Yamamoto watching his opponent thinks 'dalm he deflected the senbon'. after a short while his opponent begins moving through the mist. 'Oh he is finaly moving, about time... looks kinda frustrated...' On this thought he hears his opponent speeking loudly "You here me! I'm gonna gut you when I find you, just you wait!". Yamamoto smiles slightly 'yep he is definatly frustrated... intresting'

'Ok if he thinks im going to be stupid enough to reply he has annother think comming' he thinks still slightly smiling
Preparing himself to move position and creates hand signs, 'water ball jutsu' he says as quietly as possible, a cannon ball sized ball of water forming in each of his hands. Moving his fingers while the water balls are in his hand again he fires annother round of 3 senbon at Munashii's arm, followed by the water balls, being aimed at his chest and stomache. As he does so he smiles again 'you may be able to deflect the senbon but those water balls will just refuse to be deflected

Quickly making a dash for it he puts quite a bit of distance between himself and Munashii, keeping peppercat between them, and watches on to see if Munashii will make a move or continue to the source of the jutsu.

(CP, = 69/100)

Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Mon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Munashii had expected some sort of reply when he shouted but that wasn't the case all he heard was some boos from the crowd from not being able to see the battle because of the mist. Although he wanted to search at a faster pace for his opponent Munashii forced himself to walk at a steady careful pace. His opponent may have set a trap of some sort and he didn't want to fall into it. "Why did I have to get stuck with such an annoying opponent. Just my luck I guess." He mulled at the thought of his opponent enjoying himself for putting Munashii in such a situation. The thought angered him and it spead up his pace. "I'm going to find you bastard." His voice was steady no signs of anger or any kind emotion which was weird since Munashii had been making emotional outburst throughout the entire match. This only meant one thing Munashii was really mad.

He had deflected some incoming senbon easily with his sword he had come to expect an attack, however he didn't expect a ball of water striking him at full force as if it were a canonball. Luckily Munashii blocked the waterball with his sword although the force of the jutsu still caused him to fall backwards quite a distance and drag on the floor. His wrist was throbbing from the force the water ball inflicted when he tried to block the jutsu however Munashii felt that a direct hit from it would have been worse so a sprained wrist didn't wan't as bad as it could've been. A second water ball came, and Munashii quickly vaulted back to his feet, and flipped backwards stumbling to get out of the way. The utcome he barely escaped his opponent's attack. An almost thunderous splash was created when the water ball hit the floor, it created a short shower that helped aided in Munashii getting wet and at that point the gloves were off.

He plunged Kontsukai onto the ground as he raised his rolled up his right sleeve revealing some distinct tattoos. He opened his palm revealing another tattoo, he focused closing his eyes and gathered his chakra. "This mist has to go!" He yelled out raising his palm into the air.

Suddenly the mist began to be absorbed into Munashii's palm or more precisely into the tattoo on his palm. The mist began to clear slowly until none of it was left. "I can see you now." Bringing up his sword and pointing it at his now unconcealed opponent. "I hope your ready cause I'm gonna kick your ass." He sprinted at his opponent with the intention of slicing him in half.

Spoiler:

100 - 3 = 97CP

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Yamamoto watches as his opponent as he hastens his pace and then says in a calm voice "I'm going to find you bastard." Displaying he was absoutly furious now. He had easily deflected the senbon but obviously the water balls were more difficult as they forced him back a good distance after he tryed to parry them with his sword.
As the second one approached he fliped back narrowly avoiding the attack, Yamamoto smirks and thinks 'impresive to dodge those'. The water ball makes an almighty racket as it connects with the ground then showering Munashii with water.

Raising an eyebrow as as Munashii sticks his sword in the ground and rolls up his sleve 'are those tattoo's' he thinks. "This mist must go" his opponent yells with his hand in the air.

At this the mist begins to thin 'oh this is intresting... he is asorbing it... meh saves my chakra' Yamamoto thinks. When the mist had cleared Yamamoto is fully aware that he is exposed, his opponent speaks "I can see you now." Bringing up his sword and pointing it at his now at Yamamoto "I hope your ready cause I'm gonna kick your ass." With him sprinting at Yamamoto.

(Finally the audience had stopped booing and instead were intrested in how the fight was going, probly due to the initial lack of visability)

Yamamoto smiles as his opponent was sprinting at him holding his hands out and moving his fingers "you didnt see one thing" Peppercat jumps out at Munashii grabing at both his wrists, and aiming the blades on it's feet at his shins with the pronged tail aiming at his thy's. Yamamoto moving his fingers again releasing the short blades on each of the puppets arms are released

(CP = 64/100)

Last edited by mage master on Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

(OOC: Umm yeah your force playing right there which is a no no. You can't say that your attack got me)

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Wed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

(OOC: sorri got carried away Embarassed all excited at a post Laughing anyways edited)

mage master

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
260/260  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   Sun May 29, 2011 6:39 pm

(OCC: as Arashi has withdrawn from the chunnin exams here is the end of round 1 i supose Sad )

Yamamoto smiles as his opponent was sprinting at him holding his hands out and moving his fingers "you didnt see one thing" Peppercat jumps out at Munashii grabing at both his wrists, and aiming the blades on it's feet at his shins with the pronged tail aiming at his thy's. Yamamoto moving his fingers again releasing the short blades on each of the puppets arms are released

The puppet latching onto Munashii's wrists grips tight making small cuts as it does so, the blades on Peppercats feet slice deep into his shins through the bone, while the tail emplants itself in the left thy then withdraws after diging deep into the flesh. The blades in the arms release, not do do any damage but more of a scare tactic as they come very close to Munashii's face.

Yamamoto then withdraws Peppercat yanking its feet from Munashii's shins to stand infront of his opponent now lying on the sand, blood from his limbs and awaits for the procters verdict

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake   

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Munashii Arashi vs. Yamamoto Hatake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1