Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

The last Dumpling (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 am

Another day in the sand village slightly cooler than usual yet not a single cloud in the sky . . nothing going on in the Village everyone simply living there lives thre wasnt anything to look foward to on this day only the Chuunin exams on the Horizen A Hanzo Hattori sitting in a Ramen and Sake Cafe after putting down a few opium pills that were just about to set in leaning back in a booth starring at the ceiling that appeared to be beggining to melt. Hanzo shook it off for a Moment and looked out the window next to him a few people standing outside untill they began to look like Goldfish and Gorilla's Hanzo again shook it off looking at the table in front of him nothing out of the ordinary a simple wooden Booth with gingerbread men at war with the salt shaker . . Wait this . . no this is not normal. A waitor walked up to his booth insisting that Hanzo get a free serving of dumplings as he wasnt looking to good of course he agreed a free meal was hard to come by as soon as his dumplings were ordered the Frog hopped away to give the order to the chefs . . Hanzo looked at his swords laying in his lap and figured he should put them away before things got crazy he got up and dropped them into a seagulls mouth that was so gracious to accept them as he sat back down he took off his hat and sat it next to him breaking a pair of chopsticks and awaited his food
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukitsuna Shi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 am

Hunger. Dókeshi's mind was shifted into this state of thinking and believing, for he had been deprived of food, and satisfaction in his stomach for a full day. The young samurai tried his hardest too keep a straight composure as he traveled the streets of the Sand Village he entered recently, but was stumbling every few steps as if intoxicated. He wasn't, however... Just slightly abused inside of his stomach's cave. Dókeshi was looking around at all of the civilians in the roads, staring at this faltering-in-his-steps brute. He looked lost, none the less, and began to try and focus even more, suppressing the withdrawing rage within from breaching the surface. Dókeshi stood still now, erect, and began to rotate his muscles around and crack his neck.

"Damn, what's it take for a man to get a meal around here? I haven't found any sort of food shop in these streets forever!" I was questioning myself as if I were a mad man. My eyes were soon traveling around the area, noticing all of the different pedestrians that were giving me a menacing, unaccepted glare. It was my appearance, obviously. I seemed as though I could easily tower over most of these people, and not only that, my clothing, and massive Odachi-katana at my side was a weapon of war, a tool most would have kept at home. I let my chin drop now, trying to keep the beast within at bay in attempt to continue my traveling...

Dókeshi altered the rope around his waist and continued to let his feet lead the way, only to soon have his sense of smell greeted by the fresh cooking of dumplings. His body instantly turned in the direction of their location, and his eyes closed in a pairing with a grin hovering on his face, each side of his lips pointing at either cheek. He was humming a tune to himself, and enjoyed this moment for what it was as he sort of jived his way inside of what seemed to be a small hut that could hold possibly a maximum of twenty people. Inside, there was a bar that could seat three to four people, and a couple of small tables around to either side of the path that led to the bar, straight ahead from the entrance of the cloth draped doorway. Dókeshi entered the scenario, taking a seat next to an odd man that made strange movements, just recently placing his sword down in a nearby location. He was too hungry to make friends at the moment, and quickly signaled the waiter over. His head was drooping, and his mind was focused on the scent in the room.

"Dumplings, sir." Said Dókeshi. His voice was deep, and single minded. He wanted dumplings, obviously. He didn't give a specific amount, and this trouble the waiter, for the samurai's size made him appear to be capable of consuming a meal for a small family, easily, on his own. The starving soldier then slammed his fist on the table in attempt to speed up their process, and made another demand. "...And a gourd of sake, warm!" Mentioned the man, slamming his enclosed fist harder then intended. It shook the table violently, and was completely unintentional. However, the brute didn't attempt to look the waiter in the eyes, or apologize. He was too focused on the odd actions of the man near him.

"Hey buddy, you okay over there?" Asked Dókeshi, pointing at the man that set a straw hat to his side. His pupils were starting to dialate into a massive size, abnormal for that of a normal human. Dókeshi raised an eyebrow as the man seemed so spaced out at his comment at first, staring off into space, his eyes were focused on a salt shaker. Then, Dókeshi's stomach let out a massive growl. He placed his hand over his stomach in attempt to shield the sound, but it wasn't effective. He simply sat in embarrassment next to the odd man, and waited a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/affinityrp
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 am

A few seconds after sitting back down Next to him appeared a large man seeming to be older than himwas starring at him strangely like there was something wrong with Hanzo. as he turned to him the large man asked him if he was okay but Hanzo was to distracted by a Large Bunny with a horn on its head with purple eyes in the backround. Soon after the bunny the entire building became a rainbow color Gingerbread men were dancing in a circle infront of him the bunny turned to Hanzo . . it was a plush soft overal nice looking Bunny but before he could truely appreciate it a loud Growl could be heard The bunny Roared and stuck one of the Gingerbread men into his mouth and spit fire onto the ground before the building turned red and went back to to normal. Hanzo looked at his hand and shook his head before talking to the Giant man before him who appeared to be embarresed for some reason "Wha . . where did you . . What happened to the bunny?" Before Hanzo could continue his rambling his free order of dumplings had arrived and was placed in front of him Hanzo stuck his hand into the pile of Cotton balls and shoved a handfull of them into his mouth not realizing he couldnt swallow the entire load he choked and coughed for a few seconds before managing to get the handfull to drop into his stomach and froze starring at the plate of dumplings still sitting in front of him then turning to the Silverback Gorilla next to him and rubbed its furry arm Fasinated by the beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukitsuna Shi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 am

Before Dókeshi had any certain response from the man he directed his question toward, he was staring around the room in a daze, and then set his focus almost directly past the samurai. His brow raised, and he felt ignored, but he didn't do anything specifically harsh. Instead, he watched as the server came out with two platters of dumplings. One was filled for the odd man, and another for the brutish warrior. Right away, they both dug into their meals, digging their hands in almost as if racing to eat their food. Despite their hunger, or appetite, the didn't realize the amount of dumplings they were wasting by the fast motions of their hands. But what caught his attention off guard was a slight touch on his arm. It was the small man's hand caressing his left forearm with his own hand. Dókeshi's eyes lit up and got wide. His right hand placed on this random person's arm and placed it next to him on the table.

"Excuse me, sir. I think there is something wrong here." Said Dókeshi, letting out a massive burp across the room. He lifted his hand over his mouth, after the fact the belch escape, and then looked back at the psychedelic man. He had a confused look on his face, and it seemed as if he were staring into space once more. "Don't tell me you're one of those damn opium addicts!" Roared the samurai, slamming his fists on the table and standing up. His lack of alcohol was getting to him, and he wanted his stomach to feel the warm sensation of the booze. "Waiter! What the hell, where's my saké?!!?" Dókeshi was obviously upset in this scenario, letting the warrior within him take over.

'I'm sorry, sir, we're completely out of saké...' Said a frightened voice from the back of the counter. A fire could be seen boiling in this, now, red-skinned man. He stood up hastily, sending his chair flying back into a wall and shattering. "NO SAKÉ, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" The brute lifted his nearly empty bowl of dumplings and threw it against the wall behind the counter, shattering the porcelain and causing a scare to stir throughout the small shop. He was breathing heavily, standing in a monsterous formation over everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/affinityrp
Hanzo

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
240/240  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 am

Hanzo simply sat there petting a very exotix animal untill a pixie lifted his arm and placed it on the bench in front of him. The pixie took all of Hanzo's attention away from Dokshi and he simply gazed into the air following the imaginary creature glitter trailing behind it everywhere it went before it flew out into space "Dont go . . " He muttered to himself before being violently shocked into a somewhat sober state by the man next to him having a fit over Sake and throwing his chair and dumplings across the small shop . . Everyone grew silent and looked at the large man stand in anger Hanzo couldnt help but say it "You know . . Alcohol is a terrible addiction" withought a second thought he felt he should have said nothing and slowly turned around and began picking at what remained of his dumplings he hadnt looked back at the man at this point but figured in a last attempt to avoid violence offered to share his dumplings "Now these dumplings here! These are something to enjoy!! sit back down and eat with me would you?" Sliding his dish over some insisting that he take a few it was now that Hanzo turned to the man whodidnt seem any less aggrivated it was rather difficult to guess what would happen next he could only hope that this man was sensible. Lifting another dumpling from the plate and dropping it into his mouth still awaiting to be joined in his free meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last Dumpling (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

The last Dumpling (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1