Naruto: A Shinobi's Destiny

Become a famous hero or an infamous villain, your destiny is in your hands.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jenna-Louise Coleman Sex Scene - Room At The Top Target=
Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am by lynalbi

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm by lynalbi

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 pm by lynalbi

» IZotope Ozone 4 Serial Key Generation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm by lynalbi

» Naked Wartune Pics
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am by lynalbi

» Pinnacle Sudio 12 ULTIMATE
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by lynalbi

» CrossFire OBV117 Full
Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am by lynalbi

Affiliates
The Shinobi Clock

Share | 

Almost to Suna.. o.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seisoku
Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Almost to Suna.. o.o   Wed May 04, 2011 12:53 am

Seisoku was flying to Sunagakure at full speeds. The ground beneath him passing by so quickly that the land below just seemed like an entire blur. His younger brother Shichiyou was in tow, not too far behind either. Seisoku had a feeling that the young genin was excited about the upcoming event, otherwise he would have waited for his fellow genin to leave with him. Then again.. Shichiyou wasn't that social.. Seisoku increased his altitude, now flying high above the clouds. The crisp, cold air of the sky embraced his entire being as a flew. It made him feel free. Free from all of the duties and hardships of being a kage. He had missed this feeling, it was only now that he realized how much. Seisoku figured that he must be at least halfway to Sunagakure by now, it would only be about another hour or so until he and Shichiyou finally reached the hidden sand.

Shichiyou was having fun. He was diving from the air then flying back up before he hit the ground. Whenever he flow over water he would run his fingers through it to feel the cool waters rushing against them. He was excited that he was finally on his way to Sunagakure.. Though he wasn't really a fan of the heat.. He just wanted to fight. To prove to his brother that he is strong like him. It was only a matter of time.. He grinned in anticipation. And continued to follow Seisoku.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi

Shinobi Profile
Chakra Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Almost to Suna.. o.o   Wed May 04, 2011 5:45 pm

The road to Suna was a long drawn out one. The day was bright and dry and Munashii was in a terrible mood although he had been in a foul mood throughout the entire trip today was especially bad because of the heat. Not only was he forced to watch as the Kazekage and his brother flew easily to Sunagakure with what seemed without a care in the world but he was forced to travel with a small caravan of merchants. Merchants who a person would trust falling asleep around unless they were asking to be robbed. Although Munashii didn't have much of value on him the fact that he had to be aware of the people around him had caused him to lose much sleep the past few nights. "God dammit I swear when we get to Suna I'm gonna kick whoever I'm fighting's ass extra hard just for the trouble I'm going through now". He grumbled too himself obviously angry as he tried to keep pace with the entire traveling party heading to Suna.

(OOC: Meh good enough post...)

Almost to Suna.. o.o
Page 1 of 1